Page 1 of 2
What do you cosider the funniest internet moment ever? Post links to YouTube videos or sites etc.

One of mine is when a bird flies into Tourettes Guy's face... HERE
The guy who posted pics of his cheating girlfriend on a bodybuilding forum was pretty epic. Anyone remember that?
probably the lulz-inspiring awesomepossum vids. that kid embodies fail.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

The failure of this thread

Quote by smb
The guy who posted pics of his cheating girlfriend on a bodybuilding forum was pretty epic. Anyone remember that?

Yes

Why arnt you in chat
Quote by smb

Link?
Quote by 05t16
Link?

Hear hear - link we say!
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
BAHAAHAHAHAH That was awesome. Man I love tourettes guy.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by axefreak129

We've had him spamming the bass forum for much longer than he has the Pit

We're sick of his sh*t Sabbath attempts, where he has to slide up and down the neck after EVERY section
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
Meh. It was funny enough. I like angry german kid though

+1
i loled at that one for a looooong time . lol
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
The only thing worse than his bass playing is his attempts at racist insults.
Quote by axefreak129

they were hilarious but annoying spam i cant find the videos anymore i wanna good laugh
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
If my laptop was working I'd post the screenshot but this 22 year old guy was coaching his 15 year old sister's football team and he wanted to lose his virginity so he offered one of the girls 3 N64 games to sleep with him. For lube he put some butter in the microwave and then poured it on her clit and burned it.
He posted all this saying she was in the toilet crying and asking if he should give her some more N64 games to stop her crying xD
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by smb
The only thing worse than his bass playing is his attempts at racist insults.

he's a racist? explain.
Quote by axefreak129

links?
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Våd Hamster
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

dude - wat?
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by Ichimaru
If my laptop was working I'd post the screenshot but this 22 year old guy was coaching his 15 year old sister's football team and he wanted to lose his virginity so he offered one of the girls 3 N64 games to sleep with him. For lube he put some butter in the microwave and then poured it on her clit and burned it.
He posted all this saying she was in the toilet crying and asking if he should give her some more N64 games to stop her crying xD

post when the lappy is working xD
Quote by Våd Hamster

wtf man
Quote by 05t16
post when the lappy is working xD

Its totally busted =[
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Its totally busted =[

then if you can, obtain the ard drive content from a pc shop or w/e. failing that, find again ^_^

I NEED the pic
That kid that got some "noodz" from a girl, spread them around the school causing her to want to kill herself, for the lulz. He expected the Pit to get a kick out of that but after he failed horribly he came back and said it was for a school project.
Quote by Våd Hamster

oh yea, i saw that thread didnt think it was that funny though
Quote by horloko

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by Chobes
That kid that got some "noodz" from a girl, spread them around the school causing her to want to kill herself, for the lulz. He expected the Pit to get a kick out of that but after he failed horribly he came back and said it was for a school project.

Oh God, I remember that

Didn't people get his school address, home number and stuff?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Oh God, I remember that

I don't, linky?:3
Quote by MyNameIsRamone
UREH and the kid that hit some girl in the head with a javelin.

UREH = unforgettable. Fact.
Quote by horloko

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by joeyj123
oh yea, i saw that thread didnt think it was that funny though

Wow. I think I saw your soul the other day. It was on the bus to funnnyland. I don't recall seeing you in the same automated public transport though.

How can you not find that funny??
Quote by joeyj123
UREH = unforgettable. Fact.

what's UREH? people need to post links!
Quote by Våd Hamster
Wow. I think I saw your soul the other day. It was on the bus to funnnyland. I don't recall seeing you in the same automated public transport though.

How can you not find that funny??

alright, ill admit defeat in terms of pwnage, but i dunno it just didnt rock my boat is all
Quote by horloko

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Oh God, I remember that

Yeah people got his myspace, e-mailed his school and something else.
Page 1 of 2