www.myspace.com/lucero

Does anyone here like them? They're a lot more country than punk, but they're always lumped into the punk genre for some reason. They've toured with Against Me before, and they cover a Jawbreaker song. I think they're completely amazing. Thoughts?
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
They're really good, they did take me a while to get into though.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Shit. A Lucero thread. I was gonna start one, but then again, all of my threads die pretty quickly. Anyway, I have most of their stuff. His voice is an acquired taste, but once I got used to it, I loved it.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by lavazza
Not my kind of music, you all seem to enjoy Folk Punk a lot......I´m an outsider

yeah, me neither....I'm in the same boat as ya...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I never really thought of Lucero as folk punk.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
i really like them.
Quote by Td_Nights
Is this code for inviting your friends to a circle-jerk?

"We want a band that plays loud and hard every night. And doesn't care how many people counted at the door."
This is what I call, good music
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by Mav-16
This is what I call, good music

This is true.
Lucero is amazing, one of my all time favorite bands.
They kind of remind me of Dinosaur Jr if they toned down the noise a bit and J. Mascis decided to drink nothing but Whiskey and smoke Marlboro reds
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Best band on earth! "Hey, Lucero! Fucking L!" (brownie points if you know where that qoute is from)
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1