I just can't seem to find any really amazing sounds out the delay functions. :/ The only function I currently use really is the Loop, but I haven't found a practical use for it yet.

I don't want to sell it because it sounds like it's a brilliant pedal. Maybe I'm putting it in the wrong place in my setup?

Currently my rig is; Fender Blues Junior Amp ---> DL - 4 ---> Boss CS3 > Marshall Bluesbreaker MK1 ---> ME50 ---> Dunlop Crybaby Wah --->Marshall Drivemaster MK1 ---> Guitar.

I'm currently finding the delay settings from my ME50 better than that of the DL-4? Surely that's not a good thing, or what I should be expecting?

If anybody has any suggestions of settings to use for the DL, I'd appreciate it!

I play Muse, Radiohead, generally Prog/alternative rock.

Thanks.
Delays are usually used near the end of the effects loop, unless I'm much mistaken...?

Anyway, what sort of sounds are you looking for?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Just mess about with it for a while and give it time, don't sell it until you really need the money for something else, sometimes with pedals it takes a while to get used to it and get the the full potential out of it. If you still feel its not for you after a couple of weeks change it for something else.
POST FINDER
Eh. I think its way overrated. I prefer a SMMH, DMM, or a DD of any sort.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I don't have an effects loop sadly. :/

I aim to get like a fairly Hendrix esque reverse delay, a U2 esque rythymic delay and a really awesome delay for solos.
I had one for a while and loved it but I ended up selling it because I didnt find myself using delay to much and it took up alot of space on my board. I think they are great pedals though. Do you specifically like other delays? Can a blues junior have a fx loop modded in?
Quote by FreedomFighter
I just can't seem to find any really amazing sounds out the delay functions. :/ The only function I currently use really is the Loop, but I haven't found a practical use for it yet.

I don't want to sell it because it sounds like it's a brilliant pedal. Maybe I'm putting it in the wrong place in my setup?

Currently my rig is; Fender Blues Junior Amp ---> DL - 4 ---> Boss CS3 > Marshall Bluesbreaker MK1 ---> ME50 ---> Dunlop Crybaby Wah --->Marshall Drivemaster MK1 ---> Guitar.

I'm currently finding the delay settings from my ME50 better than that of the DL-4? Surely that's not a good thing, or what I should be expecting?

If anybody has any suggestions of settings to use for the DL, I'd appreciate it!

I play Muse, Radiohead, generally Prog/alternative rock.

Thanks.

if you ever want to sell it

let me know!
Quote by gsr2k6
Can a blues junior have a fx loop modded in?

Yes.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
It took me ages to get the three sounds I currently have saved in the memory banks on mine, just keep messing around until you find the sound you like. If you're after a particular delay sound it may help knowing what pedal was used to create it in the first place because the DL-4 probably models it.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
I've just been messing around with it, it's really grown on me quite abit. It seems like, there isn't really a delay on there I'd use constantly, but maybe just during one part of a song, like the reverse for a really epic 60's backwards solo.

Cheers guys.