Page 1 of 3
so what are some of the funniest pickiup lines that you guys know. im guessing there will be at leats 57 ones relating to the searchbar so. other than those! what are some of the greatest of all time.
Lets bang
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
hey baby lets go back to my place and use the searchbar

/stolen joke

56 to go
My Gear
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez RG550
Fender Tele Deluxe
Mesa/Boogie Lonestar
Keeley Compressor
Keeley TS808
"I have a boner."
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
Hey baby, do you have "Made In China" stamped on your ass? Because you're a doll!
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
This thread isn't even deserving of a searchbar joke.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I've lost my phone number, can i have yours?

I've lost my teddy bear, can i sleep with you tonight?

Have you got a Map? Cos am just lost in your eye's
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
you say: "90% of women masturbate in the shower, and the other 10% listen to music. Do you know what song the 10% listen to?" (the answer will be No)

then you say: "Well, you must belong to the 90% that masturbate in the shower."
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
I don't know if this counts but, "of course I love you, My D**k is hard isn't it?"
If you KNEW we'd tell you to use the searchbar, why didn't you, duh?

Though since it's here

"You have 206 bones in your body... want one more?"

"If my right leg was christmas and my left was Easter, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?"

I love those.

EDIT: ^^^ ~sigh~ it's "make your bedrock"
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Man: Haven't I seen u somewhere before?

Woman: Maybe. I'm the receptionist at the STI clinic
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Whoop, forgot one, " how much does a polar bear weigh?"... "enough to break the ice, Hi, I'm ..."
Hey baby. Want to type on my searchbar tonight!?
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Hey fancy a pizza and a shag?

- No

Why not? do you not like pizza?
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Does this drink taste like roofies to you?
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Are you an electric toothbrush?

Cause I'd turn you on and put you in my mouth.

Oh yeah.
Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar. Use the searchbar.

I think that about covers it.

"Nice legs, what time do they open?"
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Quote by PrismGuitar4
"You must be Jewish because your body's burning!"

Wait...

Harsh but good nonetheless
Roses are red
Violets are blue
And you're about to get f*cked with a rake
Quote by TheBF
Roses are red
Violets are blue
And you're about to get f*cked with a rake

rofl xD
Quote by Total lameness of my brain
"would you join me for a cocktail?"
"sure"
"would you like a wormdo?"
"what's a wormdo?"
"oh, it wriggles along the ground like that" *mime a wriggling worm with your finger*

is it hot in here or is it just you?

wanna see what they really meant by free willy?

all i can think of lol
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm a schizophrenic,
And so am I.

"Is there a mirror in your pants, because I can see me in them."

I'm still a virgin.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG