so my friend started a band just a few months ago and is already playing with arsonist gets all the girls and dead to fall.

how does that even work...lol...

they quit the old band they were in with me and formed a really bland hardcore band.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=155893573
people are stupid-thats how
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
I'm tempted to report this for advertising.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by SupremeACL
I'm tempted to report this for advertising.

Thats what I was thinking...
because arsonists get all the girls are ****

EDIT: I just listened to your friends band LMAO.

.The song straight ****ing edge is hilarious, some guy going 'I FIGHT TO THE END' and some other guy just randomly screaming, and did they record the songs in a toilet.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
oh man i implore everyone to listen to the band, its unbelievable, i don't know if it's a parody but its soooooo funny.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
That is a display of spectacular and epicly undeniable failure. God, they're awful.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
So what? They're a bad band that gets to play with more popular bad bands.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
wow...lol
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
WORD FROM THE HARDCORE FORUM; THEY ARE NOT HARDCORE

It's because kids these days will listen to anything. I hate the amount of chugga chug bands around my area which are getting more respect than the good, original bands.

Also, sometimes it's not that hard to support big bands. Just ask them via myspace or ask the venue manager, they may just go 'yeah, shoot.'
their name...is EX tapout EX???
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by theking182
their name...is EX tapout EX???

XIT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING xSTRAIGHT EDGExX

Don't drink, don't smoke. It's a stupid teenage trend. The motive is fine (although they're idiots) but kids do it as trend and break it. Or break it whilst naming themselves it and have also been known to steal drinks off those who are drinking at shows, blah blah blah...
Wow that was awful, I can't believe they're selling their demo for 3 dollars, I wouldn't buy it if they gave me 3 dollars and told me it was a frisbee. My band's actually better then thatO.o