http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9ekbLeAV2Ms

who do i sound like?

yeah c4c of course!
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
I want to see a video of you doing any of the fast stuff clean, or at least with no effects on. Not because i doubt you but because i can't tell what the hell is going on half the time.
From what I can tell, your bends are a tiny bit pitchy and your playing could do with a bit of cleaning up, especially with all those effects- all the compression and gain going on there means any string noise will come through very clearly.
It was alright, nothing too spectacular.
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Braincheese
Nice playing..! didn't like the tone at all though lol =(

Crit mine in my thread=)

aw m'man you gotta gimme a link or i wont be able to find it!
please supply and ill definitely crit

Quote by Sadistic sponge
I want to see a video of you doing any of the fast stuff clean, or at least with no effects on. Not because i doubt you but because i can't tell what the hell is going on half the time.
From what I can tell, your bends are a tiny bit pitchy and your playing could do with a bit of cleaning up, especially with all those effects- all the compression and gain going on there means any string noise will come through very clearly.

i have one on an acoustic in my vids, but ill post one with the semi-hollow for you
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Needs a lot of cleaning up that's for sure. I wouldn't say it's bad but just overall untidy. Around 1:15 to the end I have no idea what the hell you're doing. Just sounds like a wall of noise.