Page 1 of 3
Girls run out of paitience when there's nothing to talk about. A particular girl (which a friend has leaked around the school likes me) always tends to say "soo.." when a conversation begins to die off. She's hot, but I'm not too sure if I really want to go out with her. Anyway, for future referance, what are the best conversation starters? I've tried the following...

wuu2
wubu2
wbu
how's it going?
had a good day?
doing much this weekend?
doing much this week?
doing much today?
doing much tonight?
doing much tomorrow?

this probably sounds pathetic. But after a boring week with nothing to talk about, I'm not gonna refer to news headlines or "what's your favourite.."

Suggestions? Post
I have the same problem sometime.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by GiantRaven
Talk random **** about music and stuff

I guess that's a good idea. I shall be sure to try it out
"im not wearing any underwear"
or
"im naked"

ull get something.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
tell her you wanna bang her. that will get her attention
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by itsxsteves
or
"im naked"

ull get something.

That made me giggle.... in a girly way. D:<
My cool sig is cool and I suck at guitar.
i have this... refer to her display name or picture. Or the music shes listening to, like..

"WOW i love that song..."
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Ugh I hate it when people say 'soooo.... what should we talk about'

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by disillusia
need sex?

i'm pretty young

AND before you say it isn't, it IS an excuse.
boobs....cam....boobs....cam....boobs....cam

if they dont, there not worth the typing....
Quote by Daniel8488
boobs....cam....boobs....cam....boobs....cam

if they dont, there not worth the typing....

they tend to use the block button
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Ugh I hate it when people say 'soooo.... what should we talk about'

It always make me feel crap when people say it to me -_-
Well, if its a dude, you could type PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY until he answers "I don't get it", to which you reply "And you never will."
Quote by GiantRaven
It always make me feel crap when people say it to me -_-

yeah, same!
Quote by TheBF
Well, if its a dude, you could type PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY until he answers "I don't get it", to which you reply "And you never will."

lmao, kudos
Quote by itsxsteves
or
"im naked"

ull get something.

dude try this, if she responds positively, then your in, if shes negative about it, play it off as a joke like "ok that was a creep question......awkward silence. <tiny cricket>" it works actually.

ask her how she feels about different things, you know, life, philosophy, books, etc.
also try switching back and forth between different laguages, use altavista bable fish to translate, i always works.
Quote by JoelTheShredder
you : hey can i borrow something from you...
girl : yeah sure whaT?
you : your virginity

LOL NICE!

how about

"hey could u help me check whether my wallet is on ur mums bed.. guess i forgot to take it after paying ur mum yesterday"
Quote by aaron6890
dude try this, if she responds positively, then your in, if shes negative about it, play it off as a joke like "ok that was a creep question......awkward silence. <tiny cricket>" it works actually.

ask her how she feels about different things, you know, life, philosophy, books, etc.
also try switching back and forth between different laguages, use altavista bable fish to translate, i always works.

what if she's a language student, and realises that babel fish translates poorly
Quote by disillusia
LOL NICE!

how about

"hey could u help me check whether my wallet is on ur mums bed.. guess i forgot to take it after paying ur mum yesterday"

How about "Bow Chicka Bow Wow"
if you cant think of anything to talk to her about, doubt its even worth trying
Quote by willy_99
if you cant think of anything to talk to her about, doubt its even worth trying

good point indeed, and it's even more of a waste when they say "sooo..." etc
And don't get yourself in a muddle with girls and reverse psychology. When they say "Piss off you annoying idiot, I am not going to give you a blow job", it generally doesn't mean that they want to.
Quote by TheBF
And don't get yourself in a muddle with girls and reverse psychology. When they say "Piss off you annoying idiot, I am not going to give you a blow job", it generally doesn't mean that they want to.

I think you've taken this thread out of context enough.. xD
Quote by disillusia
LOL NICE!

how about

no, you fail.
Quote by aaron6890

do i win something?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
My advice is that if you haven't got anything to say, talk to her later.
In the corner beside my window
There hangs a lonely photograph
There is no reason
I'd never notice a memory that could hold me back

Siis mitä häh?
Quote by disillusia
LOL NICE!

how about

FAIL/ this isn't for insults, it's for conversation starters ¬¬
Page 1 of 3