Well, I've been thinking lately, and I've decided I need a new pet. My horse is a douche, and does nothing all day. Plus, it somehow escape from its fence on a regular basis, and I've checked the entire thing many times. I really don't know how he does it.

Well, there's a few cows/bulls on sale, and I got money to blow, so why not?

Can I ride a cow? Or even use it as a pet?

I won't buy a full grown cow, probably a calf, but it would still be fun.

I was thinking of naming it something like... Optimus Prime. This is completely serious. I'd hate to have to worry about Mad Cow Disease though. =\
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Cows are a bit slow to ride, unless they're agressive bulls, who will just throw you off their backs and probably attack you.

Cows give milk. That's productive. But they do need grazing space. Keeping a cow in a stable all its life isn't very nice.
Quote by Slinov
If you're rich enough to own a horse, buy a car or something and drive it round your private land.

Richy McRich Pants.

QFT
Well, the thing I worry about the most is calling it Optimus Prime!

I would give it a normal name, like Colgate Total II...

But I doubt you can ride them with being thrown off, and I think they would be a boring pet in my opinion.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Slinov
If you're rich enough to own a horse, buy a car or something and drive it round your private land.

Richy McRich Pants.

I didn't buy it actually, it was given to me. I'd hardly say I was rich, I keep him in a barbwire fence out in my back yard.

I have no idea how much horses sell for, seeing as the two horses I have/had were given to me.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

i don't think theyd be that good of a pet
if you buy a cow, you keep it for milk or meat usually, but theyr kinda borin
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
As long as you aren't into beastiality (sp?), it is perfectly legal for you to ride a cow.
instead of a cow, how about getting a llama, then u can teach it to spit at ppl and u could charge ppl to ride it n stuff
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
can i have your horse?!
please?!?!?!?!?!
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
why the hell don't you just ride your horse? cows are boring as hell to ride, and most don't like it. they also smell 100 times worse than horses. You'll be missing that odorless horse crap before long, trust me.

and maybe your horse is jumping your fence?

and BARBED WIRE?? that's a BIG
There's a llama farm not to far away from where I live, and it's not very interesting. The good thing about cows, is I wouldn't have to entertain it much, I could just throw it in a fence and it'll stand there all day watching the grass grow. Then when I get bored with my woman I could go and chill with Optimus.

Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
why the hell don't you just ride your horse? cows are boring as hell to ride, and most don't like it. they also smell 100 times worse than horses. You'll be missing that odorless horse crap before long, trust me.

My horse is a douche bag, thus I can not ride it. I'm not getting rid of my horse, I'll just make a new grazing area.

Well, I got some Febreeze that will fix the odour problem.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

you are one messed up person, y'know that?

You're on about buying a cow instead of a horse to ride

And then abandoning your woman to go and "chill" with a cow called Optimus prime.
Serious answers in a thread entitled "Can I Ride a Cow?"

Who are you and what have you done with The Pit?!?!
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
I've always loved them cows. "what ya gunna do today Cow?" Chill by this tree. Awesome. Awesome knowing fuzzy things.
Quote by Slinov
you are one messed up person, y'know that?

You're on about buying a cow instead of a horse to ride

And then abandoning your woman to go and "chill" with a cow called Optimus prime.

Well she could come too, it's not like I'm gonna spend all day with the cow.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

AM I the only one who thinks this is like the coolest thing ever? "She would come to" TO HANG OUT WITH YOUR COW. JESUS CHRIST THATS COOL.
Cows can be really nice animals. However, they do not do much. Riding them is probably a big no-no, as they are really big animals. If they don't like it, you will know about it.

Consider something like a donkey or goats, if you want larger animals. Goats can be really affectionate and are farily easy to keep. Donkeys are also very friendly animals, although be prepared for long tern commitment, as they can live to around 50 years old.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by Colgate Total

Good god thats cool. This is far too awesome. Cows know dont you understand?
Quote by Colgate Total

hahahahahhahahah she is a lucky lady
and thats not sarcasm
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

and BARBED WIRE?? that's a BIG

Not to mention the horse is like 5 times more hung than any cow. Not trying to say anything here (except that the TS' post seems a little weird and that he may be beastialitist), just pointing out the facts.
We're only strays.
Quote by TheBF
As long as you aren't into beastiality (sp?), it is perfectly legal for you to ride a cow.

bestiality
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
Quote by gm jack
Cows can be really nice animals. However, they do not do much. Riding them is probably a big no-no, as they are really big animals. If they don't like it, you will know about it.

Consider something like a donkey or goats, if you want larger animals. Goats can be really affectionate and are farily easy to keep. Donkeys are also very friendly animals, although be prepared for long tern commitment, as they can live to around 50 years old.

An ass, you say? Well, a mule would be nice, not sure where I could buy one though. I haven't saw any donkeys around here, except more down south.

A goat would be cool, and pretty metal. I could name it something like... Christraper.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

I used to live next door to a horse. He used to taunt my dog but he was nice. I fed him a carrot. But he had funny eyes. There was a cow not too far off. He sat by a tree. And ate grass. He knew. I preferred him. Because he knew.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I used to live next door to a horse. He used to taunt my dog but he was nice. I fed him a carrot. But he had funny eyes. There was a cow not too far off. He sat by a tree. And ate grass. He knew. I preferred him. Because he knew.

My horse has these blue eyes. I have never seen a horse with blue eyes before him, although my father told me there were lots.

I like cows, I'll never run out of milk! Of course, I'll have to pasteurize it every time.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by ThePeacefrog

We have horses. I don't ride em. But we have em. They are pretty cool though. Just saying you have a horse at home makes you feel badass.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Colgate Total
My horse has these blue eyes. I have never seen a horse with blue eyes before him, although my father told me there were lots.

I like cows, I'll never run out of milk! Of course, I'll have to pasteurize it every time.

Just be friends with him! Oh her. I keep forgetting that.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

We have horses. I don't ride em. But we have em. They are pretty cool though. Just saying you have a horse at home makes you feel badass.

"How you getting to work today, train, car, bike?" Horse.
I knew someone who rode a cow there were no horses in Russia so it was the next best thing to do.
Quote by Massive Failure
I used to get nude and hump my stuffed animals, and one day my parents caught me. They were shocked, I had Winnie the Pooh in submission and I was ruthlessly humping him and moaning.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
"How you getting to work today, train, car, bike?" Horse.
Dude, I need to start riding them, and then ride it everywhere I go. Always galloping. I'd feel so awesome.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Colgate Total
My horse is a douche, and does nothing all day.

I'm not sure if a cow is ride-able, My friends worked on a farm all their lives and I'm pretty sure they said it's hard to just let you pet them let alone ride.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Dude, I need to start riding them, and then ride it everywhere I go. Always galloping. I'd feel so awesome.

It's really hard on the balls if you don't ride it right, because you bounce up and down hard. I was a bit numb at first.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!