so just got Ipod toouch, 16gb, and i need help with it. does anyone know how to downgrade it to version 1.1.1??
''courage is not enough to forget''
ooooh tonight theres gonna be a jailbreak, somewhere in this town.....

yeah!

apple will find a way to hurt your fun. they will.
you might be able to with ipod wizard (google)
but that might only work with ipod colours, videos etc.
Quote by rock_metal_fan
and whats to jailbreak it???

then why the hell are you downgrading if you arent going to do that!? tell us, man!
wanted to get games lol its alright dont need them anyways, just want some help with it **** imma noob in this ****
If you jailbreak it, you can do all kinds of neat **** with it. If you wanna play games, get a farking PSP or something. Or DS, or whatever you damned kids are playing nowadays.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
yeah cuz i **** money i can buy an ipod otuch and the next day a psp ofcourse, no man thats not the point, still for videos from youtube and stuff wtf do i do
ya you should jailbreak it. my touch would be so boring without the jailbreak. you wont regret it.
Please someone explain to the cretin that appears to be me for not knowing what 'jailbreaking' an iPod is?
Quote by Tom Martin
Please someone explain to the cretin that appears to be me for not knowing what 'jailbreaking' an iPod is?

Essentially the same as hacking a PSP, just a lot more capabilities.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
ok i jsut want to download videos from youtube on to my ipod, can any1 tell me how to?? forget jailbreaking and all that stuff
Quote by rock_metal_fan
ok i jsut want to download videos from youtube on to my ipod, can any1 tell me how to?? forget jailbreaking and all that stuff

http://www.zamzar.com/
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
ok this site has helped me for my touch and it might answer questions for you guys too

http://www.boardzero.com/applenerds/applenerds.html

hope it helps
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
OK, hold down the Home Button and Sleep Button until it turns off

Then let go of the sleep button, and plug it into your computer while iTunes is open. Continue to hold the home button until iTunes detects it's in recovery mode.

If you don't already have the 1.1.1 software file, download it here, and save it on your desktop.

Then back in iTunes, WHILE HOLDING DOWN SHIFT, press restore, and select the file you just downloaded, and bingo, you;ve downgraded.

To be honest theres no point in 1.1.1, you should just get 1.1.4 and jailbreak (allows you to install new applications) using www.ziphone.org