i'm looking for a les paul copy and have around 200 pounds to spend. i like the look of the tokai love rock but it is a bit expensive. whats the best copy i can get for this money? thanks
Im not sure about vintage but the agile I played was quite nice. I think it was 3000 w/ p90's, im pretty sure that my friend changed the p-90's tho because the stock ones were quite dark for a p-90.
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
second-hand japanese copy? (and a good deal at that...)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I know I would've suggested an Agile too but yeah it just can't happen due to his location. Maybe ebay it but eh, for some reason I feel it's more sketchy than ordering from rondomusic.
I know they're heavy guitars, but I don't think they weigh that much.
Yeah, I should think with a little looking, you could find a Les Paul under 20 pounds. Still heavier than many basses, through.