Any suggestions for a small practice amp (that doesn't suck) for use in a dorm room?
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
i have heard that the krank rev jr is good
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
if youre talking on amp of that range about 15 watts i think vox is the best.
Mr. Bad Guy

Use whatever you already have. At my school, things are never quiet in the dorms, and as long as it's before 11pm you can crank up your amps. Then again, I go to a music school.

What amp do you have now?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Roland cube for metal
Vox for rock/ pop

Blackheart for both
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by Sid McCall
Use whatever you already have. At my school, things are never quiet in the dorms, and as long as it's before 11pm you can crank up your amps. Then again, I go to a music school.

What amp do you have now?

I've got a 10-20 watt dean amp that came with my first guitar.
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
you know you gotta specify a price range and tones ur looking for please
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
ZVEX Nano Head FTW
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I run my Mesa Mark IV in my dorm room. Then again, I'm on a floor with several musicians and everyone else doesn't seem to mind.