Very cool, Id like to do that with my dad but he is deaf and has only one leg. Is it you on guitar and your son on drums?
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
cool!
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Quote by Oblivian
Very cool, Id like to do that with my dad but he is deaf and has only one leg. Is it you on guitar and your son on drums?

Yeah that's me on guitar. He plays guitar too but the drums is his main instrument. I just want to keep him interested until he's able strikes out with kids his own age.
That's pretty awesome. I tried to get my dad to start playing but that was a no go. There may be hope for my siblings though.
Quote by mattvl
That's pretty awesome. I tried to get my dad to start playing but that was a no go. There may be hope for my siblings though.

To my wife's dismay my musical taste have rubbed off on him. I took him to go see Maiden on The Matter of Life and Death tour.
Wow, that riffage is awesome. and to be honest your son is damn good for an 11 yr old. Love to hear more - get to work!
Quote by SS4
To my wife's dismay my musical taste have rubbed off on him. I took him to go see Maiden on The Matter of Life and Death tour.

ADOPT ME. NOW!
Quote by uk.mace
Wow, that riffage is awesome. and to be honest your son is damn good for an 11 yr old. Love to hear more - get to work!

We're going to be trying to record some more stuff soon. It's hard to fit it in between school and work. I'll keep you posted though. Thanks for the feedback!!!!
This sounds great! love the heavy riffs and your sons drumming is real good for his age, cant wait to hear more.
You're from Londonderry? Bad ass! I know a few people from there, decent music scene. You're son's only 11? He's definitely got talent.
Quote by b r y a n
You're from Londonderry? Bad ass! I know a few people from there, decent music scene. You're son's only 11? He's definitely got talent.

Where are you from?
Quote by SS4
Where are you from?

Well I'm from Worcester, MA. My old roommate at college was from Londonderry. He plays (played) in a punk band called The Drawback.
Quote by b r y a n
Well I'm from Worcester, MA. My old roommate at college was from Londonderry. He plays (played) in a punk band called The Drawback.

That's cool. My wife was born in Worcester. She still has family out there. Her cousin plays guitar for the Dropkick Murphy's. I'm originally from Tewksbury which is where my wife ended up after Worcester. Nice to meet a local!!
Awesome. I'm 14 and when I started playing guitar four years ago my dad started playing, but he never really got good... Oh well. I can't listen to your MySpace music right now, because... lets just say its 11:04 at night here. Anyway, pretty cool!

EDIT: Listened to it, sounds awesome! Expected something totally different! And yeah, your son's definitely got talent. Great clean recording too.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Last edited by asfastasdark at Apr 13, 2008,
Quote by asfastasdark
Awesome. I'm 14 and when I started playing guitar four years ago my dad started playing, but he never really got good... Oh well. I can't listen to your MySpace music right now, because... lets just say its 11:04 at night here. Anyway, pretty cool!

EDIT: Listened to it, sounds awesome! Expected something totally different! And yeah, your son's definitely got talent. And if you are older than 40 or so (I have no idea, no offense either or anything ) than you have talent too . Great clean recording too.

I'm not quite 40 yet. I still have another 4 years. I'm not as good as I used to be but I just trying to keep up with my son until he dumps me for some real musicians!!! I'm proud of him and I hope he sticks with it.