Children of Bodom's easiest song? I'm trying to learn Living Dead Beat and that's giving me a taste of there ****. So what's there easiest song to play with solo?
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Bed of Razors?

Sixpounder?

Are You Dead Yet?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
something from hatebreeder. most likely "Bed of Razors." simple, and yet is better than their new stuff
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
[quote="'']
but all of them will still be a challange for guitarists used to more simple playing and will develop skills really well.
thats my hopes. I really need to start honing my skills and what I want to play.
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
something from hatebreeder. most likely "Bed of Razors." simple, and yet is better than their new stuff

Bed of Razors is fairly simple, but the rest of Hatebreeder is everything else but simple xD.

But if I were you, I'd learn Bed of Razors
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
No CoB song is 'simple' unless we're excluding all lead work
I'm quite fond of In Your Face. It's the first CoB song I learned, and I didn't really have much trouble with it.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by shredforbread33
thats my hopes. I really need to start honing my skills and what I want to play.

Well bed of razors will definatly improve your dexterity and alternative picking skills with all the melodys and stuff. Also the solo is fairly simple because it isn't very fast and most of the notes are played at the same distance from each other. Although the solo will still probly take you a while to learn

Needled 24/7 will improve your fast metal rythm skills well. Also the begining solo in the intro is really fast and fun to play and if practiced slow and then sped up will really improve your shreding skills

Everytime I die is a good one to practice if you jam with a mate with all the cool harmonies and stuff. Even if you don't though the song has some simple sweeps in it that are pretty good if your new to the tecnuiqe. Also the solo is pretty tricky at times but not too hard and should develop your lead skills
Quote by Iccus
No CoB song is 'simple' unless we're excluding all lead work

who said anything about simple I said easiest meaning the most least hard song they have, even if it's tough.

Quote by mafropetee
I'm quite fond of In Your Face. It's the first CoB song I learned, and I didn't really have much trouble with it.

That song is alright. I think Im gunna go with something I BUY PEACE listed.
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
[quote="'']Good chice. haha

If your struggling with any of them songs, just take it abit slower, or even learn a differant part of the song and go back to it later.
Yeah you were extremely helpful. I think I will try to narrow those songs down to which skills I want. I'm not new to sweeping or soloing but those songs would be good for helping my skills. But eventually I will learn to play all 3 of those.
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Everytime I Die
Angels Don't Kill
Bodom Beach Terror

the whole are you dead yet album is fairly simple, but I don't see why anyone would want to learn it.
Hey, I'm learning Bed of Razors..... It's not really easy. That's probably bcoz I've only been for a year or so... But you can play it with lots of practice
I have a sig!

Quote by caskettheclown
... ive seen a dog do that once, he was trying to lick his nuts and farted real loud on his face....it sounded like a human fart. now he looks like he has down syndrome for some reason.