We played with them a couple months ago. They are continuing to get bigger and bigger. They are all really nice people. We hung out with them and shared stories. One of the people that attended the show was a teacher at a local high school (Louisville, KY) and she had SLS play at the school (predominately black) and they said the kids ate it up. They were taking their shirts off and swingin em like helicopters They are all really nice dudes...and chick. They are really tight live as well.
wow.
i liiiiiike.
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
haha this band is horrible
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
what kind of name is "Straight Line Stitch"?
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
The name of a pretty kick ass band apparently. (but I agree the name is odd, I had to write it down to remember it.)
Quote by XCount Me InX
the name kinda reminds me of Six Ft Ditch

theyre AWESOME...dont take them seriously...its ment to be a laugh

http://www.myspace.com/sixftditchukhc

'Murdercore? More like Burgercore you fat bunch of weirdos!'

TRC > Six Ft Ditch.

This band is seriously weak.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
yeah i was listening to the "faces of death" cd
and in the rappy kinda song at the end they say something about TRC

shut up Dai :P
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Oh my ****ing god dude, SLS IS THE BOMB!!! I LOVE ALEXIS' VOICE AND THEY'RE ****ING AMAZING!!! THE NEW CD IS COMING OUT IN AUGUST-I CAN'T WAIT!!
It doesn't matter where we die...
It doesn't matter that you cry...
WE WILL TAKE YOU WITH US...

-Epica's "Façade of Reality"
Quote by xdeadlockxfan
Oh my ****ing god dude, SLS IS THE BOMB!!! I LOVE ALEXIS' VOICE AND THEY'RE ****ING AMAZING!!! THE NEW CD IS COMING OUT IN AUGUST-I CAN'T WAIT!!

SLS are some pretty cool people. i hung out wit h the guitarist the first time they played at bulldog cafe. has anyone found a tab for that acoustic song yesterdays gone by SLS yet? I wanna learn it, but hate learning by ear =/
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
this forum just keeps getting worse and worse.

edit: someone please kill deadlock for ruining my day and possibly the rest of my life
Last edited by cakeschmammert at Feb 23, 2009,