are they decent guitars?
Last edited by Tetsuro at Apr 13, 2008,
decent? yes. great? no. I had a few. a PRS and Wolfgang ripoff. I wish I hadn't even bothered. they have zero resale value, I took a huge hit on them. they don't play very nice, and they're kind of heavy as well. I can't remember what kind of wood they used? it wasn't something common.

the pickups and electrical components are all junk. the finishes had small blemishes.

honestly, I would recommend ponying up and just spending a few hundred more dollars and getting the real deal.

also, thier customer service is non-existent. I lost the whammy arm to the floyd on the the wolfgang ripoff, and couldn't get a new one.

I can't strongly recommend them.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!
Their Strat knock-offs are awesome. I've played 2 in my local music shop, and it was enough to convince me. I ordered one yesterday, and if I still like it after a few weeks I plan on getting another one.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

I don't mind mine (JT-55), but since I got my Epiphone (G-400) I haven't played it much. The G-400 feels like a much nicer guitar. The finish on my Jay Turser was great, but the glossy neck felt not too quick.

It's not bad, and considering it cost the same as an Epi SG Special and is 90% as good as the G-400 I can't complain too much.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
I have two jay turser guitars and both are flawless and play just like i want them too! I have a warlord and a double neck jt-xg2 and i would buy them all over again if i had too!!!
Electric Guitars Samick Torino,Jay Turser warlord, Jay turser jt-xg2( thats a double neck) New york pro Strat copy Acoustics Ibanez pf , new york pro and 3 nylons from the 70's
I have a JT Strat and I absolutely hate it. It was great to learn on but once I got good it really started to annoy me. The neck is too wide and it never stays in tune.
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."