there are threads for into and outros, so im making one for the bridge sections. its not really a chorus or a verse, and its only played once.its sometimes comes near a solo or before the last verse chorus or the outro.

mine are
creeping death at lik 3:40, the "DIE,DIE, DIE" part

seek and destroy at 5:50
and master of puppets at 5:10 just to name a few

post some of your favs

Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
I like the bit after the solo on Readymade by RHCP
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
You know the part in Enter Sandman when the riff comes back in alone near the end of the song, and James goes "boom!".

I love that.

In Aces High, during the second chorus I believe, when Bruce sings "Aces Hiiii-IIIIII I I I GH!".
Pure awesome.

By the way, that little poem in your sig sucks major ass. Just for the record.
10's - Pantera

I must've been quoting that song for threads like this for over a year now. Pure ear-delight.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Heh, those are mine too . I love the chant they do in Creeping Death live.

The bridge riff from Trivium's 'Entrance of the Conflagration'.
Bridge riff in 'Bark at the Moon'.
Also, Blue Oyster Cult's 'Astronomy' when they play that riff on one guitar, the next guitar plays an octave lower, then the first guitar plays an octave lower etc. until the bass plays it.

EDIT: Also the acoustic solo from Megadeth's 'Holy Wars' and the bit after the solo in Metallica's 'The Struggle Within'.

OH and the riff before the solo in Metallica's 'Damage Inc.'. Aside from sounding cool, its quite possibly the hardest riff they've ever written.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Last edited by Ichimaru at Apr 13, 2008,
In Sun of Nothing by BTBAM, there is this neat little harmony section.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Last edited by spartan 118 at Apr 13, 2008,
Listen to my song Mileage in my profile, you might like my "bridge/middle-section type thing."

Oh and a few of my favorites are in "Different World" by Iron Maiden, and "Come Clarity" and "Cloud Connected" by In Flames.
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Apr 13, 2008,
I like the middle section of "Roundabout" by Yes, right before the organ solo.

"Smokin'" by Boston. Guitar just strums A, and a harpischord plays over it.

But "Dream On" by Aerosmith has the best bridge ever.
they deserve to die - cannibal corpse

3:05

uhh that 15 sec scream is jsut insane

Death in Fire - amon amarth

1:50

the tapping part

Brave new hell - bloodbath

2:50

right after that acoustic part when the dist. guitar enters again

jsut to tell you a few^^
Right after the solo in Dazed and Confused by Zeppelin. Best 5 seconds in music history IMO.

And though they aren't really bridges or whatever, the verses of 'Double Agent' by Rush really have a great feel.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
the middle of blackwater park, on the album blackwater park by opeth

when listening to the whole album that part is like being reborn
crawling in the dark - hoobastank. around 1:45 until the chorus re-entrance. thats awesome.
I agree with the btbam
some of them are weird, like the part with babies? or something 'lalal laal urrruuuhmm'

the one with him saying random quotes is cool too.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
In Dying Days - As Blood Runs Black
in drop C

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
b|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
g|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
d|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
a|--------------------8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-10-10-10-10-------------------8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-10-10-10-10|
E|0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0---------------------------------------7-7-7-7-7-7-7------------------------------------|

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
b|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
g|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
d|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13-13-13-|
a|12-12-12-12-12-12-----------------10-10-10-10-10-10-12-12-12-12-12-13-13-13-------------|
E|------------------------8-8-8-8-8-8-8-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

d|-13-13-13-13-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-5-4(ph)--|
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Doodleface
Right after the solo in Dazed and Confused by Zeppelin. Best 5 seconds in music history IMO.

And though they aren't really bridges or whatever, the verses of 'Double Agent' by Rush really have a great feel.
That's the one where it's just Geddy speaking, right? God, that shit is weird...
the bridge riff in entrance of the conflagration is so simple yet so addictive.

but the best bridge in my opinion has to be at about 6:30 on 'Clenching the Fists of Dissent' by Machine Head. makes you feel like you want to go out and destroy EVERYTHING you hate.
its a real crowd rousing bridge
Quote by IronNecrosis
In Dying Days - As Blood Runs Black
in drop C

d|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
a|--------------------8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-10-10-10-10-------------------8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-10-10-10-10|
E|0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0---------------------------------------7-7-7-7-7-7-7------------------------------------|

d|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13-13-13-|
a|12-12-12-12-12-12-----------------10-10-10-10-10-10-12-12-12-12-12-13-13-13-------------|
E|------------------------8-8-8-8-8-8-8-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

d|-13-13-13-13-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-5-4(ph)--|

I like the breakdown when he goes iiiin... darrrk... NEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSsssssss and then it does the breakdown, and then it hits a sub and they go into the horror chugging, AND THEN MY HEAD ASPLODES.
We're only strays.
The acoustic/clean singing bridge in Agalloch's "I Am The Wooden Doors" is definitely one of my favorites.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
The speaking part in Paris in Flames by Thursday (Where it says The lower cast side is a jukebox playing the deadman's crescendo etc.).
Also, the breakdown in cries of the past. (Where Dallas says, how much longer will i embrace sorrow?)
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?