which do you prefer, and are they sick? i havent played either of them, and im going to guitar center next week to play them both and see which one i like and buy one...out of curiosity, for those of you that use them, what are the pros and cons of them...and does anyone have a clip of the evh wah i saw on the dunlop sight? thanks p.s megatron pwnz optimus
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
edit
i stupid
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Last edited by shredforbread33 at Apr 13, 2008,
Quote by shredforbread33
I like the RazorBack V over the Bullseye
the V is so freakin nasty lookin and sounding. It's got a LFR but it kicks ass. I'd def buy the V than the other razorbacks cause there so freakin big.

Note he said 'Wah', not 'guitar'.

TS, I've played the Dime Wah, the controls are a little different than what I'm used but overall I thought it kicked ass. However as a rule of thumb, I make a point of never buying signature gear as the artist's name tends to add to the price.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Last edited by Ichimaru at Apr 13, 2008,
oh
hahahahahahahahaha
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
I like the Crybaby from hell i think overall it sounds better and looks cool
I tried the Dime wah but everyone in the guitar store was tunning like volume 10! I think it was a great wah just wish I had the cash.

Check the review BTW.(they are great)
all right thanks guys, i appreciate the feedback...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.