Page 1 of 3
So, any English Football ("soccer" to the Americans!) fans here? If so who do you support?

I'm a massive Bristol City fan.
Colchester United!!! I've just spent the week at a Christian camp with many Bristol City fans actually!
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
Colchester United!!! I've just spent the week at a Christian camp with many Bristol City fans actually!
Bristol Rovers.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Colchester91

Cool! Shame about you guys this year, and especially about the WBA result a couple weeks ago! Only the bloody Baggies could have pulled that off

Good luck for next season, hopefully you'll be straight back up. We're doing our best to throw away our promotion charge!
Quote by Novacane...
Glory Hornet Boys.

Noooooooo! Lol.

Watched your game -vs- WBA yesterday - decent game. WBA couldn't defend for ****!
If I was pushed i'd say Partick thistle, just cause i'm fae around there.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
liverpool and hull
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Aston Villa
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
Quote by BRISTOL86
Cool! Shame about you guys this year, and especially about the WBA result a couple weeks ago! Only the bloody Baggies could have pulled that off

Good luck for next season, hopefully you'll be straight back up. We're doing our best to throw away our promotion charge!

Yeah man! We did so well last season but I guess losing Cureton, Iwelumo and Halford really brought the team down. I applaud Geraint Williams though. He has done a good job.
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
Quote by Xn00bX
spurs, but not a hardcore weirdo fan

You support spurs so you're automatically a weirdo. And by weirdo I mean scum.

Arsenal and Wealdstone FC. Hibs in Scottish footy.
Quote by will123456789
liverpool and hull

Good time to be a Hull fan! L'Pool -vs- Hull could be a Premiership fixture next year!
Dunfermline Athletic!! and dont call it English football....its not only popular there you know!!
Portsmouth since birth. FA Cup champions hopefully, it'll be the first trophy I've seen them win.
Soft spot for Watford though, I was born here.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by BRISTOL86
Please send Leicester down!

We'll try. We should stay up, but our problem is that when we're ahead we get scared and decide to let the other team level the scores
“This was a manuscript of the night we couldn’t read.”
Quote by gurg06
Dunfermline Athletic!! and dont call it English football....its not only popular there you know!!

But my thread was about English Football and asked if there were any English football fans (as in fans of the English Football Leagues). I wasn't being derogatory, I am just interested in English Football!
Quote by BRISTOL86
Noooooooo! Lol.

Watched your game -vs- WBA yesterday - decent game. WBA couldn't defend for ****!

I was happy first half but we really hung on from about the 60th minute. Automatic promotion is unlikely now as we still struggle at home against some crappy opposition (barnsley ). Having said that, every team at the top is struggling to an extent.

Honestly I think W Brom and Stoke will go up, I don't rate Bristol City

Playoffs - I'm not sure, not us though. Since King left we've just lacking firepower upfront.
Wovlerhampton Wanderers, yay

gonna beat the Baggies on tuesday, (probabley not but i have faith in wolves to get something)
Guitars:
  • 40th Annivesary Strat USA
  • BC Rich Mockingbird ST
  • ESP LTD M200UC w/ BKP Aftermath's
  • Parker P38
  • Ibanez RG7321 w/D-sonic and Liquifire
  • Tangglewood TW47 B
  • PRS SE 245
  • Edwards E-EX-110D Stain Cloudy Black
Quote by hammyguitarist9
Wovlerhampton Wanderers, yay

gonna beat the Baggies on tuesday, (probabley not but i have faith in wolves to get something)

I hope you do mate! Did you go yesterday?
Quote by BRISTOL86
But my thread was about English Football and asked if there were any English football fans (as in fans of the English Football Leagues). I wasn't being derogatory, I am just interested in English Football!

Yup, he means the Premier League, Coca Cola Championship etc etc. We aren't discussing La Liga or something like that...
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']He meant that there's no reason to call football English football.

Football/soccer would do.

As I said, I was just asking about fans of ENGLISH clubs. Not saying "It's an English game".

Think this is pretty obvious from the content of the original post...
Quote by BRISTOL86
I hope you do mate! Did you go yesterday?

no i didn't go yesterday, was at work, and listening to it on the radio, was a pretty close game by the sounds of it.

i so hope we do beat WBA on Tuesday, damn Baggies scum, (sorry if i offend anyone)
Guitars:
  • 40th Annivesary Strat USA
  • BC Rich Mockingbird ST
  • ESP LTD M200UC w/ BKP Aftermath's
  • Parker P38
  • Ibanez RG7321 w/D-sonic and Liquifire
  • Tangglewood TW47 B
  • PRS SE 245
  • Edwards E-EX-110D Stain Cloudy Black
Man United, supported them since I was about 4, first game I saw was United and I have loved them ever since. Game against Arsenal today was great, even a handball by Adebayor couldn't stop us!
Quote by DanRev

Arsenal

Thats nice. I support Manchester United.

Also, there is a huge amount of irony in an Arsenal fan calling someone else scum.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Page 1 of 3