so ive been wanting to try out these three guitars for a while now, a Stratocastrer because im thinking of buying one, a flying V and an Explorer just because ive never played them. In the last few weeks ive been having these dreams where id be about to try out a strat and somehting would go wrong. For instance i was about to try one out and all these flying Vs fell from the ceiling headstock first. Another one i had a strat and when i plugged it in and it morphed into a completley different guitar. i think i had about 4 of those dreams, All in the same guitar place too. So there was a little feeling of earyness when i went to guitar center to try out strats. I have had prophetic dreams before so i got a bit worried that something might happen. Nope, nothing unusual. I tried out both the V and Explorer, great guitars, both sound almost exactly alike. Then i got to the strats. It was kind of weird because for some reason there was this one Mexican HSS that kicked the crap out of all teh Highway 1s they had up there. not in sound, of course the H1s sounded better, but in feel. The H1s have a different feel to the neck which is ok for blues and **** but its almost impossible to shred on them, whereas the one Mexican one i could shred almost liek i do on my jackson. They al sounded amazing clean of course. i tried an american standard as well and it sounded a bit better but felt amazing. But yea anyway i cant wait to get enough money to get a HSS strat/rant

so what the **** was the point of those dreams??? they were all in the same place which usually means they have some sort of meaning for me. But i actually had a great time at guitar center, another thing. why the hell would a mexican strat sound better than pretty much any other strat i tried. It was that one model. I tried out other Mexicans and they didnt sound nearly as good. It was weird too because it was the display model they had on a stand right in front of the Fender Twin amp right when you walk in the store so i would expect it to sound like ****.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Why don't you get the H1 and put an MIM neck on it?
As for the dreams, since when do they have to mean anything?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Why don't you get the H1 and put an MIM neck on it?
As for the dreams, since when do they have to mean anything?

nah i dont have that much money, ill probably get the MIM and put a JB in the bridge. As for the dreams, usually when they reoccur in a certain place (for me at least). it means something. Otherwise id probably only have them once.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Quote by Fuzzbox91
nah i dont have that much money, ill probably get the MIM and put a JB in the bridge. As for the dreams, usually when they reoccur in a certain place (for me at least). it means something. Otherwise id probably only have them once.
Probably not, actually.
Quote by Flying Couch
Probably not, actually.

whatever, one time i had this dream where this girl i really liked stopped talking to me. I had it twice. The next week the girl was going out with this complete douche and stopped talking to me. Another thing about one of the dreams was that i was about to try out a stratocaster and my dad yanked me out because i had to go visit relatives. And the reason i went to guitar center in the first place is because it was on the way back from visiting my uncle and cousins. I had the dream before i even knew i was going to visit them.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
First off, you might want a better amp, considering you already have three good guitars.
On point though, mexican strats do that. There was this one i loved, and i tried others but for some reason they didn't compare at all. Unfortunately, it was sold before I could buy it, broke my heart...
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)