Well im thinking about getting a small tube amp to play with band and at gigs, looking at a black heart but dont think it would be loud enough.My budget is at about 450$ and I play VR,GnR,metallica,VH,ac/dc,ledZep,creed,alter bridge, have tube screamer.thanks
thats the palomino right? This will do metallica? There is a crate vintage club 30 for sale near me, would this be good or not?
I have a Palomino V8, when cranked (not that loud) I can get some amazing OD tones. Think Van Halen, AC/DC, Gn'R. Definately worth it. Just wanna add this though-a used Peavey Classic 30 would blow the V32 out of the water.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

Quote by mydogpoops
I have a Palomino V8, when cranked (not that loud) I can get some amazing OD tones. Think Van Halen, AC/DC, Gn'R. Definately worth it. Just wanna add this though-a used Peavey Classic 30 would blow the V32 out of the water.

I actually like the MIA Palominos better than the Classics. Just personal preference though.