Page 1 of 2
...to be one of those knob guitarists but honestly just look at this video link. Now i don't want people to think i am some kind of elitist, its just this person needs to be taking off of their high horse. When they linked me to the video i told them that it was a bit sloppy he took a hissy fit and called me emo. Now im not one to rant but he appears to be some kind of poser metaller with his Slipknob and Greenday posters and eye make up. Anyways Enjoy :P

Cjb Scotland
agreed, bunch of random notes played as fast as possible with horribly muddy distortion doesn't impress me...
to me, it sounds like hes just picking fast and playing random notes.
sounds ****ing ****ty to me.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Ahhh why thank you mighty UG. He posted a 7 minute video showing his "Br00t4l Ski11z" to apparantly tell people to "STFU". But im glad people agree with this douche.

EDIT: Haha no im not realated to this guy at all, he added me on msn to comment on his band, and then he randomly sent me that video last night. I have no idea who he is. I would have killed myself if i was related to someone who had to be topless in everyone of their videos and looked like that ...

Cheers Cjb Scotland
Yet more proof that playing fast doesn't make you God.
Seriously, I could take my sock off, stomp on completely random frets, and as long as I have thick muddy distortion, it'd sound as good as this.
Is he playing in C chromatic? Seriously, it looks like he's doing random finger exercises and calling them a solo.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Horrible.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
He can't even bend in pitch, therefore he can't play guitar. Well, in my opinion anyway.

EDIT: Damn, I thought somebody would have posted before this post.

Damn that was awful, I love that he's getting a barrage of comments from pitmonkeys telling him how badly he sucks<3
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
there is such a thing as scales, but he/she/it(I'm not that sure) doesn't seem to know about them.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
That was extremely terrible.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by xMikeyxMetalx
to me, it sounds like hes just picking fast and playing random notes.
sounds ****ing ****ty to me.

+1, there is actually a technique to shredding: scales for example, with a bit of practise i could probably do what he's doing..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Wait..TS, he called you Emo? and he's sat there wearing eyeliner?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Colgate Total
Someone post a reply video, and don't suck.

We could stick a video of Michael Angelo Batio and say it was us. I highly doubt they know who he is anyway.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Wait..TS, he called you Emo? and he's sat there wearing eyeliner?

Yeah he called me emo which i am clearly not. And wow this has just pure errupted into a flamefest on his youtube, but i suppose he deserves it for being smug and then trying to show off.

Cheers Cjb Scotland
Last edited by Cjb Scotland at Apr 13, 2008,
I can't seem to post anymore so if anyone wants to post this reply be my guest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXADYMCreLg

shawn lane aged 16.

age is no excuse.

that's a showoff vid but at least that one has something to show off.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
wow, I've gotta give it to you TS...a lot of people talk about sicking UG on some one else but you actualy did it.
bwahahaha.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I think it's funny how all the comments are good, good, good, SUCK!
I would like to adopt that guitar, get out of the abuse.
Call me Jeff if you want, I prefer that.
The thing is he has deleted some of them. Someone posted one that would have put me into a depression about my guitar playing, it was a real soul crusher.
I figured out that you're not allowed to post urls and now my comment has been posted.

I'm an idiot. not as bad as the guy in the video. but an idiot nonetheless
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I figured out that you're not allowed to post urls and now my comment has been posted.

I'm an idiot. not as bad as the guy in the video. but an idiot nonetheless

It's fine, man. A lot of people post links such as the one you have. All they need to do then is copy and paste the suffix of the URL onto the home URL for Youtube.

Quote by Cjb Scotland
The thing is he has deleted some of them. Someone posted one that would have put me into a depression about my guitar playing, it was a real soul crusher.

what was it? what was it?
Ehm i can't remember there was quite a few but it was like a mini paragraph that explained why his "stupid fking eyeliner and stupid fking necklace" wouldn't get him girls etc. It was a proper soul crusher, it most likely cause him to just fall off his chair into the fetal position.

Cjb Scotland
Page 1 of 2