There is this girl at my school. I like her and I am pretty sure she likes me. I wanna ask her out but I don't no how.

My main problem is that none of my friends like her and I am worried what they'll say, and you know "Bros before Hoes".

So how do I ask her out without everybody knowing and without her thinking that I am embarassed of her?
Quote by deaththrashcore
Actually, you could let her starve herself to death, then no matter what you do she won't complain. Necrophilia = the best kind of philia.

Only God can make a minor 2nd sound good.

Sick my Duck

Genius_92 AKA Ass Kicker
relationship thread.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Genius_92
There is this girl at my school. I like her and I am pretty sure she likes me. I wanna ask her out but I don't no how.

My main problem is that none of my friends like her and I am worried what they'll say, and you know "Bros before Hoes".

So how do I ask her out without everybody knowing and without her thinking that I am embarassed of her?

"Bros before Hoes" ?

GTFO. NOW.
Ask her number etc talk to her then one day say "so what you up to *insert desired time of seeing*" then if the answer is "nothing" or "don;t know" say "oh you want to do something?"
It doesn't sound like you're mature enough to ask anyone out.

And go to the relationship thread.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████