I currently have a Line 6 Spider 30 w (I know everyone and their brother hates these). I honestly wish I had done more research before buying it, I would have applied that $200 toward a nice used tube amp or something. Anyway, I played one of these the other day when I was buying my new Les Paul and I really liked it. My dream amp is a Fender twin reverb but I have to wait a while before I can get one. I mainly play one of my Les Pauls or Teles through an old Boss Heavy Metal pedal and sometimes a wah. I'm thinking about adding this to my collection. What do you think?

Oh, I also played this too. I liked it as well, but it's really hard to decide when you are playing @ the store. I wish I could take a bunch of stuff home and bring back what I don't want.
Never used one but the reviews they got in Guitar Player were good.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
To be honest, putting a modelling pedal through a modelling amp and then using a distortion with it would probably sound dreadful.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Yeah, they're supposed to be really good, but WITHOUT distortion. But old HM's are supposed to be great too. Just get a Valve Jr. or Blues Jr. or something.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
Yeah, they're supposed to be really good, but WITHOUT distortion. But old HM's are supposed to be great too. Just get a Valve Jr. or Blues Jr. or something.

Plus 1'd. Boss pedals are going down the crapper and an emulation of a legendary Fender amp will simple never sound good/leave you wanting more.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments and the lack of bashing of any kind. I took your advice, I went to play it again and I did like it. My buddy made me a deal I couldn't refuse on the big Fender Hot Rod De Ville. It is incredible, I am so glad I spent the extra dough on this thing.