This is what I want:

However, I'm worried about painting the tele myself. I've tried it but it didn't turn out well otherwise I'd buy an artic white tele and do it myself. So, my question is there a website that'll do it?
Look Ma, No Sig!!!
dude i've seen similar guitar images here in UG... is it some kind of app or flash game online that makes those images?
/\ look up kisekae virtual guitar simulator.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Quote by Nitroduck
Its not that hard

here's a good tutorial
http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/burst.htm

if you screw up, you can can always sand it off and try again

That's similar to the method I tried before. I just couldn't get the light blending, the blue ended up looking sort of chunky(the only way I can describe it).
Look Ma, No Sig!!!
I can see how light colors would be hard to do.

maybe try making the burst a little thicker than you want it and then taking the edges down with fine steel wool. That might make it blend better.

Try it on some scraps, I don't know how it would work.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Yeah, that's worth a try; experimenting with it a little bit.
Look Ma, No Sig!!!
Quote by bluebandit
That's similar to the method I tried before. I just couldn't get the light blending, the blue ended up looking sort of chunky(the only way I can describe it).

Since the width of the Light Blue burst is thin, instead of starting to spray from the center out, do it from the edge to the center.

And most important, instead of spraying, "mist" it ... if you were spraying from 8" away, spray from 12" and from an angle. This way, the Blue distribution would be more "controllable" ... hope that made sense.

Good Luck!