work on your vibrato
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
love 1:39

c'est magnifique.

yh but really it's a good song. you just need to practice it a bit more, the harmonics at the end were a bit muted. your changes from section to section were just a bit sloppy.
Quote by deaththrashcore
Actually, you could let her starve herself to death, then no matter what you do she won't complain. Necrophilia = the best kind of philia.

Only God can make a minor 2nd sound good.

Sick my Duck

Genius_92 AKA Ass Kicker
are u playing a squier? otherwise something just doesn't sound to great... either pickups or amp. other than that its good, but as they said transitions were a little sloppy and try and eliminate some of the repetition make it sound less like an exercise and more like a song. Well done though keep working on it and practicing.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

The one major thing I noticed was the type of vibrato you're using: you were using the classical side-to-side vibrato as opposed to the less subtle rock up-and-down vibrato; you might want to try working on that.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.