after arguing intermittently with my mom about growing my hair out, i've finally convinced her to let me. woooo.

but i was looking online to see what i'd have to do to grow it out nicely. it seems like nobody who grows their hair out uses shampoo every day. i've been washing my hair daily every day of my life and it seems gross to not do so...does anyone here with long hair get away with washing daily and still look okay?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Deja-fuc'ing vu.

SEARCH BAR!

I swear there's 5 threads everyday on this.
/rant

Okay I feel better now
I used to but then it just became too much effort (Takes ages to wash long hair) so I don't do it so often now.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I have medium to shortish length hair, but i wash it everyday, if i dnt it feels greasy and i hate that!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

+1 to Ichimaru.

You don't need to wash it daily, every two days is enough and even better for your hair. Though I washed mine daily when I had it long, it just feels awkward for me if I don't.
I wash mine every day with both shampoo and conditioner, not because I'm gay, but because I have a hair fetish.

Anyway, I only get one haircut a year, I like to alternate with the seasons.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Of course you should wash your hair, maybe not daily, but at least once a week. Depending on what type of hair you have, keeping it clean should make it easier to manage. I have curly hair so if I want it to not be completely insane I wash it twice a week.
I really want to grow my hair long. But, my girlfriend would probably hate me.
depends on what you eat and do
although with long hair youll never wanna miss more than 2 days
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I wash mine everyday, it's fairly long. If I don't it looks horrible and greasy.
i can JUST get away with 2 days
synths wrote: no one gives a shit about Franz Ferdinand.
Reply: Explain WWI to me then please?

you don't need to shampoo every day, but washin it daily wont harm
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
What about for really dry hair or dandruff?
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Wash mine everyday with conditioner and shampoo, providing that I'm not forced to use cheap **** which makes my hair go nuts. <.< Sainsburys shampoo sucks. Head and Shoulders ftw :P
so for the ones who do wash every day, do you use straight shampoo, shampoo/conditioner?

*head and shoulders noted. i'll try that out, thanks
Quote by archerygenious

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
If you're growing your hair out, wash it. Not because it's gonna make it grow nice, just because it's hygienic.

Use conditioner. and don't brush while it's still wet, it will give you fugly split ends.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
if you have to beg your mother to let you grow your hair out....you shouldn't grow your hair out
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
not washing your hair makes it so much easier to style and washing everyday removes minerals which are vital in keeping your hair in good condition. so dont wash it everyday.

a week without washing it is gross
ive got pretty long hair (to the middle of my shoulder blades) and i was it every day cuz for some reason if i dont it gets extremely greasy and i hate that.. btw i use tons of shampoo and even more conditioner on it, i go through like 2 bottles of treseme conditioner and 1 bottle of treseme shampoo a day [smooth n' silky] =)
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by rageagainst64
if you have to beg your mother to let you grow your hair out....you shouldn't grow your hair out

well i didn't have to beg, but she was just like "what why would you?"

and i'm not saying longer than spikes long, i'm saying past shoulder length long. i guess if i were a parent i'd question too
Quote by archerygenious

Just wash it everyday.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
so for the ones who do wash every day, do you use straight shampoo, shampoo/conditioner?

i use conditioner every day, shampoo every two or three days
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
well thats not bad i guess, just dont grow it down to your ass. thats friggin stupid.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

I have hair shoulder length and I wash everyday with shampoo-rinse-conditioner-rinse
works well imo my gf loves my hair
'tis so soft
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by sanderd
Only thing I'd advise is, don't let it grow too long. Most people aren't that 'pretty' when they have enough hair to wipe with it after going to toilet.

+1

The right lenght can be so very very sexy.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by zedeathmetal
ive got pretty long hair (to the middle of my shoulder blades) and i was it every day cuz for some reason if i dont it gets extremely greasy and i hate that.. btw i use tons of shampoo and even more conditioner on it, i go through like 2 bottles of treseme conditioner and 1 bottle of treseme shampoo a day [smooth n' silky] =)

why? thats way too much, do you spend all your time in the bathroom or something?
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Dude growing out isn't a bg issue. Just go and get it sorted/shaped by haridressers every 2 months or something.
ya i wash it every day

its past my shoulders btw
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by the1
Dude growing out isn't a bg issue. Just go and get it sorted/shaped by haridressers every 2 months or something.

i am pathetically lazy. one of the perks i had in mind of growing my hair out was that i'd be able to avoid going to the barber for a long while
Quote by archerygenious

Quote by The Leader
I wash mine every day with both shampoo and conditioner, not because I'm gay, but because I have a hair fetish.

Yes, conditioner is obviously for homosexuals.

When mine was longer, I would wash it every day because it would get really greasy. Even now that it's short, I still wash it every day because I am a greasy person .
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by SRX700
Yes, conditioner is obviously for homosexuals.

If the opinion of many of my friends is regarded.

Me, I'm more of a Billy Madison sort:

"Shampoo is betta! I go on first and CLEAN the hair!"

"Condishna is better, I make the hair silky and smoov..."

"ORLY fool?"

"YARLY"

"Naya nya nya"
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?