Ever been Rick rolled before?

If not, google it. I dare you.

Anyways, I was browsing my email today, and came upon this add for a shirt:

Shirt

I know that wearing it would make me the receiver of many blank stares, but those few smiles that I would get whilst wearing the shirt would make it worth it, at least to me.

What do you guys think of the expansion of memes into pop culture/modern society? I know that wearing this shirt won't promote chavs and other people who don't understand it to become part of the meme brigade, but still...

Personally, I don't mind it. At least in this case.

This is picture of the design:

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
It's not really clear enough, unless you were talking to someone they probably wouldnt even notice it.
It was bad enough when we had to witness the death of slowpoke,now we have to witness the death of the Rick Roll.
When I saw that e-mail (I get Jinx's newsletter, too), the first thing I thought was "4chan won't be happy about this". They've been unhappy about people making money off their memes before (READ: Longcat, Tacgnol, monorail cat, and EFG being stolen by Gaiaonline and sold for money (I believe)).

However, as expressed by the April Fools joke by Youtube, rickrolling has achieved a pop culture status that no other 4chan meme has besides maybe caturday. This shirt shows this.
DAMN
i want that shirt....
it will make me a walking rick roll!
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
AWESOME, that makes me want an LOL WUT pear shirt

You'll be walking down the street and some guy will shouted "BANNED" and throw his sandwich at you if you have a LOL WUT t-shirt...

This thread is gonna get closed...
uuuugh
next we'll have facepalm shirts and lol wut? hats
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Mudmen190
You need the music to be rick rolld. Unless that shirt has a speaker, epic fail.

Here's a shirt with a speaker:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/illuminated/a5bf/

Just combine the two.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Problem with those t-shirts is that you have to get out in public to rick-roll them. And then you're not sitting safely behind your computer anymore.

Which means people can get revenge after hours of being rickrolled online. With their fists.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lol i had to read the other posts to make sure i wasnt walking right into a rickroll
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Quote by Moggan13
You'll be walking down the street and some guy will shouted "BANNED" and throw his sandwich at you if you have a LOL WUT t-shirt...

This thread is gonna get closed...

i have no clue why but i just about sh*t myself. sigged
I'm Steve
Quote by Mudmen190
You need the music to be rick rolld. Unless that shirt has a speaker, epic fail.

then we shall make it have a speaker... then we will post it on 4chan along with the facepalm hat and LOL WUT shirt and make fun of Anons
I'm Steve
Quote by stringmagician
There is one with a speaker, look at the link

http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/geek/you_just_got_rickrolld.html

Nice try, but UG has taught me a thing or two about checking source before clicking links
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Nice try, but UG has taught me a thing or two about checking source before clicking links

I got lazy
Quote by Kensai

Fact is, i never click on links...Until someone else has already done it...
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
you CANT trick kensai, he is a true pit monkey, and never leaves

neither do half of the other people in The Pit, friend
Quote by Moggan13
Fact is, i never click on links...Until someone else has already done it...

me 2.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Quote by stringmagician
There is no escape!
Quote by stringmagician

/facepalm

just realized i was posting in the pit lol should have known
I'm Steve