Page 1 of 3
So I was leaving my house to go eat dinner with my grandparents. And as we were sitting in the driveway about to leave, this asian woman steps out onto my neighbor's front porch with 8 rolls of toilet paper in her arms, looks side to side, and then slowly goes back inside.

So UG I want to know what strange things you have seen happen in your neighborhood, or at all actually.
Signature temporarily empty
That made my day.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Theres a Hindu kid in my neighborhood who thinks he hardcore ****in "gangsta".

We don't live in the ghetto, as mostly white people are here.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
A person on the other side of the cul-de-sac has a sausage dog and take the dog out for a walk maybe 4 times a day....Thats unemployment for you!
My neighbour will take a lawn chair outside, an extension cord, and his tv outside. He'll set them up by the highway, and watch it. He only does this in the summer though. Usually he'll invite someone and there will be about 3 or 4 of them watching sports.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I was walking on campus today, and there was this homeless man holding a sign that said something like, "I'm happy because my brain got washed. Have you had your brain washed today?" My friend and I were walking by later (when he was still there), and my friend just said hey to him as we walked by. He turns to us and says, "Why do crazy people love Hawaii?" We didn't know, so he tells us, "So they can hang loose."

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
someone blew up my letterbox.

And also, they drenched the park across the road in toilet paper. It was hanging off all the trees, and everything.
in my old guitarist's neighborhood there used to be this Muslim guy that sat in a lawn chair in front of his house all day every day. It was pretty funny... he had a turban and everything lol
myspace.com/soundsofmeta
There's a pool here and geese swim in it.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
my old friends house burnt down about 2 weeks ago. luckily the man and his kid was able to get out the back window.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
my neighbor has 3 pet racoons, and 23 coon hunting dogs, and he shoots at me when i do wheelies in his field.
theres this one asian guy who would go through peoples trash and sometimes bags we leave out for purple heart
A few years ago, this creepy guy who looked suspiciously like Bill Cosby would walk by and say "Hey it's the rich kids! Why aren't you playing your violin/cello/oboe?"
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Oh, there's also this guy who walks from his house, into the city 6 days of the week. He then has a beer and catches the train home.

Other people from Brisbane would probably know about him, too..
Quote by BBell
in my old guitarist's neighborhood there used to be this Muslim guy that sat in a lawn chair in front of his house all day every day. It was pretty funny... he had a turban and everything lol

lol, It's funny because it's stereotypical.
A sign that says "A Pet Was Killed. SLOW DOWN! Think about the kids" just around the corner from my house

There is an old man who lives near me who comes out in the summer, and then falls asleep by the side of the road for a few hours before returning home.

There is also an odd bloke who carries 5 suitcases full of newspapers with him so that he can kickstart his political career as the mayor of London :S
Quote by Metal_Rich
A few years ago, this creepy guy who looked suspiciously like Bill Cosby would walk by and say "Hey it's the rich kids! Why aren't you playing your violin/cello/oboe?"

I actually lol'd
one of my neighbors were of asian decent, spoke asian and everything, the first language of their son was some asian language. They used to cook outside, but not on a deck or anything, with a toaster over, they would plug the toaster oven into the outlet on the porch of their house and just cook food all day long, it smelt bad too, the whole neighborhood could smell it.
Quote by Chimpy101

There is also an odd bloke who carries 5 suitcases full of newspapers with him so that he can kickstart his political career as the mayor of London :S

haha
Quote by FireandFlames
*sign pic*

lol

This thread is actually turning out ok. I'm not used to this. What am I supposed to do now?
Anything my next door neighbor does. He duct taped a radio in a locked shack, put it on a conservative talk show, pointed it toward my other neighbor and cranked it to 11. He has plane parts in his back yard and does circles on his jet ski in front of our house. He buys a dozen kittens and dumps them in his backyard. They all die over the winter. We got a bomb threat once too. Thankfully his house is being foreclosed. I didnt make any of that up.
Quote by jimmy8778
one of my neighbors were of asian decent, spoke asian and everything, the first language of their son was some asian language. They used to cook outside, but not on a deck or anything, with a toaster over, they would plug the toaster oven into the outlet on the porch of their house and just cook food all day long, it smelt bad too, the whole neighborhood could smell it.

haha
Quote by YourDad
Theres a Hindu kid in my neighborhood who thinks he hardcore ****in "gangsta".

You should try living in North London. Its all like that.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by -=Croatoan=-
Anything my next door neighbor does. He duct taped a radio in a locked shack, put it on a conservative talk show, pointed it toward my other neighbor and cranked it to 11. He has plane parts in his back yard and does circles on his jet ski in front of our house. He buys a dozen kittens and dumps them in his backyard. They all die over the winter. We got a bomb threat once too. Thankfully his house is being foreclosed. I didnt make any of that up.

A lady that lived next to us a few years ago would do weird stuff. Like one time she filled an inflatable pool with water and just left it in her backyard, causing a large rise in the amount of mosquitoes.
One time

i my freind and i were rollin down the street and there was a bum with a sign that said
"Bet you cant hit me with a quarter"

haha

but we did lol
a guy was walking his labrador and two weiner dogs from the block came running and barking after him, he picked up his dog and ran

we pulled over to see if he was ok, and he said wide eyed "this is freakin unreal!!"

talk about nothing happening in rhode island
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Due to something I don't feel like explaining, anytime me and my friend see a helicopter, we yell "Look, it's Jack Pattie!"

Of course that's probably not funny, because nobody knows who that is, unless you live in central Kentucky.

EDIT: ^
Where I used to live, there was a man who would ride around the village in a wheelchair, even though he could walk without a problem. Everyone used to find it slightly odd when we'd see him rolling down a steep hill, but pushing himself to go faster.
I have a feeling that he used to let young kids into his garden to play on his trampoline, and then watch them through his curtains... Odd people in Devon
theres This realy weird guy a couple blocks over i see him outside every once in a while walking his dog and his pet DUCK white duck orange beak and when he walks his dog his duck just follows them its realy funny to watch
There's this guy called Keith, he's an alcoholic and everyone knows him. He's about 60 years old, walks round outside all day in some really dark glasses, a flat cap and a massive winter jacket. He's carries a plastic bag with him all day always with 4 cans of larger in it. He literally just walks round on his own, all day everyday.
He's always smilling as well for some reason.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I was reminded of this old guy, goes around in one of those car chair things, and goes to the pub near me everyday and you always see the car chair sitting outside. Once I even saw the cat from next door sitting on it .
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Oh god. apigjhgasgkangg. Dont tell me you had the avatar before I did. =(
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Black people.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by mike.h
Oh god. apigjhgasgkangg. Dont tell me you had the avatar before I did. =(

Me? Do you want me to change it?
A couple years ago, a guy on my street cut up his wife....
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Last edited by Teh Forest King at Apr 13, 2008,
Quote by Teh Forest King
A couple years ago, a guy on my street away cut up his wife....

That's kinda weird. Because there were to little old ladies who lived together in the house directly across the street from. A few of our neighbors heard junk and sent us to get the police at the park a block away and it ended up with the police shooting a guy dead that killed and raped the two eighty year old ladies. And the only thing I remember is my friend making saggy boob jokes the whole time with me....now I feel bad.
Page 1 of 3