I'm looking for a second job and would like to know what it's like to work at Blockbuster. Could you please tell me how you like working there, your different shifts, your position, and how much you make? Thanks guys!
"When ignorance reigns, life is lost."

Teh Space
Netflix is causing BB to go out of business so it's not the best place to work...

It's probably a standard stock and shelves, run the cashier, and get paid min. wage type job.
Last edited by moody07747 at Apr 13, 2008,
All the employees are sexually harrassed and made to stay after work for regular sex slave duty for the manager.
I've personally never worked there, but every time I've gone into a Blockbuster the employees always seem to hate their job and everyone around them.
Quote by TheBF
All the employees are sexually harrassed and made to stay after work for regular sex slave duty for the manager.

Sign me up!
Guitar forums may not be the best place to ask for a movie rental store employee.

Especially because Blockbuster will be out of business soon with Netflix on the market.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Theres always physically/mentally handicapped people working there. so it should be easy
Quote by moody07747
Netflix is causing BB to go out of business so it's not the best place to work...

It's probably a standard stock and shelves, run the cashier, and get paid min. wage type job.

I hope they don't go out of business; The one by my house is awesome.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by TheBF

mm, sign me up!

but seriously, that company can't be doing too well, i mean, renting videos has always been a total ripoff, and people are finally starting to realize it. better options are appearing, and blockbuster has been forced to abandon its late fees, where it doubtless made most of its money. it may seem like that doesn't influence a bottom of the ladder employee, but i think it would negatively affect wages/benefits, etc.

My mind is going. I can feel it.