Page 1 of 3
Like the title states, Im selling my peavey Tube head I used 2-3 times ever after buying it off a friend that literally used it 5 times if that. I took pics below to show what it looks like and the condition its in. I honestly dont see a scratch or tear on it. Its almost brand new looking!!!

Also comes with the footswitch

MAKE AN OFFER!!!
Trades?
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
where r you located? shipping would b pricey
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Im located on Long Island NY.....and as for trades, Im not interested at the moment. I own enough guitars and need to make room + cash for school. Thanks anyway.....Please pm all offers if so. Im thinking shipping will be anywhere from $65-$100 depending on the location. This head is a heavy mother f*cker!!

If you have the RSSM sambora taylor Id take that as an even trade!!

I wish!!!
wow thats nice. how much do you have in mind?
Quote by WishIHadAGibson
You know youre a guitar player when you try to match the pitch of your guitar with a vacuum cleaner...

...mine's a Bb by the way...

OFFICIAL "DEAN PLAYERS UNITE" PLAYER #1
At the moment Im taking offers....seeing if one hits me that helps me part with this beauty

Its AMAZING sounding!
$3000 + $400 shipping?

desceneisvals @ HC Forum
FuzzyDXMG
gag halfrunt @ TGP forum
Used666 @ TGP forum
Van-Hannam
XMahkaihX @ HC Forum

Im not asking for that much!! Haha though if you wanted to offer that Id accept that. No I meant a fair offer that was fair to both people in this transaction(A. The buyer-you and B. the owner-me)
Oh and no the shoes are no for trades....Its my favorite pair of shoes and about 2 years old. Bought it at american eagle if your really that interested and can find them at a discount store or something. Maybe marshalls??

Anyway, back to the sale!!

ill trade a Epiphone Explorer with EMGs 81/85 and a b-52 AT-100 head
my gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Sunset FR
Line 6 spider 2: 212 combo 120 watt =\
Line 6 guitar port
EVH frankenstein painted Explorer
Quote by RedMoonMan
wtf does the HAIR knob do?

I think 'hair' is the treble control, 'body' is the mid and 'bottom' is bass. Ha-****ing-ha, Peavey.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Would you be willing to help a brotha out and sell it for $100? I GOT NO AMP MAN.
sorry man but this is an all tube head and i could get way more than $100 for it.
$500+ shipping?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
hey thanks for the offer, but Im gonna pass on that offer. I paid quite a bit more for the head. Im not trying to make back what I spent, but I would like to get somewhere near it. If your interested pm me with a new offer.

anyone else interested?
What happened to that $3000+ offeR? That would be worth it
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
haha I would take it for the $3000 offer but Id feel guilty as the head isnt worth that much.....but if you want to offer that Ill take that!!
=)

any one with a fair offer?
ok $700- $800 bucks cash and i'll come and pick it up

call me if it sounds good ok???

my bands cell phone number is (614)307-4238

we can do some negotiating.

That sound good???
If I ever had the need for that much power I'd def buy it but as it stands, my Triple XXX gets a jam session every now and again and just practice other than that. I love this amp.
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
The few times I played this head....and the few times I played one at guitar center....BOYYYY did it crank!! I thought it sounded better than most of the new marshall amps...and the guy who runs an open mic night by me, actually said the way the tubes are placed in the peavey are the best placement he has seen since the old days when marshall made awesome amps. He said he knows so many people who say the new marshall amps fry the board out due to the location of the tubes and wiring.

I think the peavey triple XXX head is one of the best heads for the price! For how much Marshall charges, Id go with the peavey. Get an awesome amp, an awesome sound, and save cash in my pocket. Can use the spare cash for beers!!! =)
Quote by Samboragod
Im located on Long Island NY.....and as for trades, Im not interested at the moment. I own enough guitars and need to make room + cash for school. Thanks anyway.....Please pm all offers if so. Im thinking shipping will be anywhere from $65-$100 depending on the location. This head is a heavy mother f*cker!!

If you have the RSSM sambora taylor Id take that as an even trade!!

I wish!!!

its heavy cus of the transformer. its a good thing.....and it might make you stronger..heh...im lame
Page 1 of 3