Anyone know when this amp is coming out? (If it already isn't... Was looking around and saw a site saying coming soon.) I know an authorized dealer nearby and I want to test this amp out because the other Blackhearts sound great and the BH100H is only about $700.
im not too sure about them, for the little giant and such i think their great for the price and sound. but they are a crate and just seems too good be true to have a head like that for that price and sound good, i guess i will see though. i expect them to be a lot like a crate blue voodoo or something like that.
Quote by jcopello
im not too sure about them, for the little giant and such i think their great for the price and sound. but they are a crate and just seems too good be true to have a head like that for that price and sound good, i guess i will see though. i expect them to be a lot like a crate blue voodoo or something like that.

Except vintage voiced and much better with more features and tone.
Quote by jcopello

Not all crates are bad. As a matter of fact, the Palominos kick serious ass.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.