Old news, sounds like a 10 year olds views, blah blah.
Last edited by Chobes at Apr 13, 2008,
I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you not to vote for that tool.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
**** you.
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
Haha, sweet article!
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
HARP: Would you be opposed to the legalization of marijuana for medicinal purposes?

"I don’t think we should deny the sick or the suffering from any sort of remedy. Whether it’s a bad tummy or maybe a little spell of glaucoma or perhaps even a bad hangover. I’ve got a cure. One bong hit. It’s just a bong hit, is that so wrong?"

word
drummers are not to be in positions of leadership.
I have no opinion on this matter.
As much as I love Grohl, his plans are pretty ****. Hell, he doesn't even have any plans.
all of you who are bashing him just gotta drink from the hose!!!!

he proposes to make war illegal?
Quote by Zugunruhe
drummers are not to be in positions of leadership.

+1

Alice Cooper ran for president once...you know how many votes he got?

DICK.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Sunny Afternoon
HARP: Would you be opposed to the legalization of marijuana for medicinal purposes?

"I don’t think we should deny the sick or the suffering from any sort of remedy. Whether it’s a bad tummy or maybe a little spell of glaucoma or perhaps even a bad hangover. I’ve got a cure. One bong hit. It’s just a bong hit, is that so wrong?"

word

this man would be the god of america!!!!
I would vote for Dave, Dave Mustaine, to be president. But that is a pretty sweet article.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I would totally vote for him if I were American.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Godsmack_IV
he hasn't done drugs since 1988? that's bull****, Nirvana hadn't even released Bleach yet and they were a bunch of stoners then.

tell me they aren't stoned in this video.

cause you know dave was totally in nirvana before '90... but i still bet no drugs since '88 is ****
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Lets not. lol
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
is this a f*cking joke or is he serious? everyone will laugh at him. something is strange with polotics this period.

Obama looks like an ape.
Clinton Looks like a b*itch.
Grohl looks like a hobo.
McCain looks republican.... gross
I'm Steve
you know this is a joke right? hes not running.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
I'm not too happy about you guys bashing drummers, I'm a drummer in my band and I co-run it with the guitarist/vocalist, so hah!, I am a drummer in a position of power.
Here's Patton Oswalt's response when Harp asked him about the Grohl candidacy:
"If you think, during these scary times, that the American public's going to get behind some confused Easter Coaster who's never had any military service and probably used drugs in the past, you've seriously lost touch with reality. Maybe if Grohl and Huckabee could have a jam-off, I might change my mind. But for now, forget it."

I tend to agree.
Also, this is really old news. That issue came out in like February.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Last edited by civildp1 at Apr 13, 2008,