... - Latest Flash Player = broken.

It keeps telling me to install the latest flash player, which I keep doing, and I still can't view any damn videos. Anyone know how to fix it?
I had this problem with Internet Explorer.. never could fix it so I got Firefox instead.

And yes I did try to get the latest version, I ran all my virus scanners and everything.. nothing seemed to work.. sorry to say
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
are you using noscript? If so you have to allow youtube like 10 times for it to work.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If you have No-Script, it will do that until you unblock it.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by lookie here
If you have No-Script, it will do that until you unblock it.

+1 if that is his problem
I don't know what No-Script is, so I'm thinking not. However, it may be a possibility. How would I get rid of it?
in firefox, go to tools -> add-ons and look if you have adblock or noscript.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
You should probably formally download and install adobe flash from their website, making sure the browsers are closed when you do it.

And +1 on checking Noscript.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Turning on Java won't help, Youtube uses flash.

You've obviously got the latest flash, so that's not the problem.

Try it in IE, if it doesn't work, it's probably flash. Un-install and re-install it.
I've had that. It worked on IE, just not on Firefox. After a couple of weeks, it went back to normal, though.
It's working on IE, but not Firefox. Lame. Oh well, stupid pointless computer glitches usually fix themselves anyways...