I play mainly 60's and 70's music. I'm a huge fan of Hendrix and would like to get close to a british (Marshall) kind of tone. I don't use much distortion and I'm planning on buying a hendrix fuzz (by the way if anyone has comments on that). So can anyone tell me which amp is best between the Vox AC15 (no alnico blue) and the Epiphone Custom Blues 30. I have tried the Vox and loved it, sounded like Zeppelin. But a doubt was appeared when i saw the ridiculous pricetag of the all tube 30 watts Epiphone. Heard about Traynors and Peaveys, what gives. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
So many jerks, so few bullets
Try the Peavey Delta Blues. It had a dark voicing similar to the AC30, which is more like what you want as opposed to the AC15
The traynor seriously u cant go wrong whit this little baby.

If u want something bigger after buy an extantion cab

just TRY IT, TRY THE ****ING TRAYNOR, Its like secks into a ****ing box of wood.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Do you gig?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
Do you gig?

actually it's mainly for practice the loudest I'll go is probably jamming with friends nothing serious
So many jerks, so few bullets