are the necks on a jackson as slim as the ones on an ibanez?
which is more versatile?
are ibanez tremelos better than floyd roses? i have only played a few FR tremelos.
This of course depends on which model you are comparing, i have no experience with the new trem system on the S model ibanez but i have heard they are awesome. You will have to try out specific models to test out. When it comes to it i usually end up playing my s prestige over my jackson, unless i have a particullarly metal feeling and then i get out my RR. Have a good time trying them out.
EDGE III trems are supposedly crap. I have a jackson dx10d dinky and it is pretty thin C shape, nice for sweeping. Thinner than lp's, and close the ibanezs' necks I've tried. The jackson LFR has been good so far.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
i just won a soloist off of ebay and the soloist series necks are awesome but so are the prestige ibanez's and both the jackson and ibanez guitars are pretty versatile, but the jackson's are a little more suited for metal. the jackson FR's are good and have never really heard anything bad about them and the ibanez edge tremolos(except for the edge III) are supposed to be some of the best around
For the tremelos, DO NOT get an Ibanez with an edge III. I bought one and the trem broke within about a week. the other Ibanez trems are fine.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Quote by metalhead_c-1
For the tremelos, DO NOT get an Ibanez with an edge III. I bought one and the trem broke within about a week. the other Ibanez trems are fine.

Will you be able to just get a better Ibanez bridge and stick it in there, or do they make them so only the original model fits and you have to buy a complete new guitar? That would suck.
They both have thin necks, the Jackson has a more round profile and the Ibanez is more rectangular. It's personal preference to which one is better. As far as the LFR trems go, there seem to be more complants leveled against the Ibanez, the Edge 3 being the one regarded as the worse.