I just had a flashback from my child hood.

A long time ago, I wanted a puppy really bad. Really really bad. I wanted one so bad that I devised a plan to get one. My parents wouldn't let me get one due to us just getting cats, and the fact that our dog had passed away a couple years before and they didn't want another one.

My friend's dog just had puppies, and so I asked him to give me one. The plan was this:

He was gonna give the puppy to me in school, and I was gonna keep it in my book bag (I didn't think this would hurt the puppy, and I just assumed it would keep quiet). Then I would take the puppy home and build it a house in my back yard. Every night I would sneak out and give it food and play with it. I really thought I was gonna get away with it, too.

Of course it never happened

Now, Pit, I want you to think really hard about stupid things you thought you could do/get away with when you were a kid.

Go!
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
I thought I could build a time machine using an old vacuum cleaner, kerosene, newspaper, and a few coat hangers. Good times.
Lol when I was really little.. like 4.. this is embarrassing and gross..

I thought I could get away with picking my nose under my blanky I carried with me everywhere... it was a knitted blanket with holes in it.. EVERYONE could see me.

Sadly that was the first thing to come to my head...
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
the stupidest thing i ever thought, " Im never gonna do drugs, their bad! " ... oh, and i also said that when i grew up i wanted to be either a pirate or a cat.
Quote by hippiecrack69
the stupidest thing i ever thought, " Im never gonna do drugs, their bad! " ... oh, and i also said that when i grew up i wanted to be either a pirate or a cat.

Lol that's cute
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
i thought i was a secret agent and carried around a bag with all these little "gadgets" around with me...
mrwaffles is a genius haha

Errm ,well when i was a kid I was doing a karate class, and the douche holding the punching bag was holding it in the wrong place (i.e. in front of his torso - far too low) and I ended up ghospitalizing him - I wa sonly 6.

....Errm, I dunno. Thats all I got haha
When i was real small, i used to streak everywhere. No joke, i feel ashamed now though.......

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

A stupid plan I devised?

When I was in 4th grade, me and my friends devised a plan to take our neighbors hostage with super soakers.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
a friend and i planned to run away and live on this hill near our houses...it was about 50 ft away. we actually lasted 3 days

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by postmortem2006
Thats not what you said last night!!

Pics or it didn't happen
Quote by mrwaffles
I had a childhood flashback too. It had nothing to do with the topic though. I just remember how I used to think I was adopted cause I was so different from the rest of my family.

Me too!

I look nothing like my parents or brother, and my whole family are a bunch of poser white gangster dumbasses.

STRAIGHT FROM DA SUBURBZ BITCH!!

I'm the only person in my family who listens to metal.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
i shoplifted once and stole dumb stuff like deoderant and sweets. unfortunately my mother was with me so the security dragged me to her. I got pwned.
When I was little I would watch I Love Lucy with my cousin and one day I thought "Wow,the world was gray?"
We used to come up with plans to combat all of the 'big kids' in our neighborhood. We always thought they were about to wage war, and we made little holes and storage areas where we put acorns and berries to throw at them, along with making slingshots and stuff. Of course the 'big kids' never did anything, but it was fun to plan anyway.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by postmortem2006
You want me to send you nudes...?

.......fag

That hurts my feelings.

YOU DON'T GET TO RIDE IN MY TIME MACHINE!!!
i was a boring kid but one of my friends tried to steal a candy bar so he held it up really high so the metal detectors wouldnt go off lol
Quote by imgooley
I thought I could build a time machine using an old vacuum cleaner, kerosene, newspaper, and a few coat hangers. Good times.

dude you forgot to put the crystals in.

anyway, when i was like 4 i tried to jump rope with my feet tied together, my brother did the tying, needless to say i almost suffered a concussion.
Quote by aaron6890
dude you forgot to put the crystals in.

hmmm..... *writes notes*
Quote by mrwaffles
You can still be a pirate. That's what Bittorrent is for

then i'm a really awesome pirate...
I used to think 2 was actually 3 and 3 was actually 2.
The clock strikes midnight
When tomorrow and today collide
The moon is at its highest
And the twilight seems fitting
For in these moments
The light at the end of the world
Shines like a thousand suns....

Victor Gutierrez
I remember when I was like 7-8 I used to tie rocks to trees and when asked why, I would say "In case anyone sneaks onto our yard, then the rock will swing down and hit them". I also used to paint rocks white with my dad's paint and call them furniture
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by gtarhro123
i was a boring kid but one of my friends tried to steal a candy bar so he held it up really high so the metal detectors wouldnt go off lol

What the hell kind of candy bar would get caught by a metal detector?
Signature temporarily empty
i used to think my grandparents, aunts and uncles etc were all just really nice people that my family for some reason hung out with
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
lol... when i was little i wanted to be the president, a ninja, an astronaut, and a singer for a band.... i no now that those things will never happen xD
I used to make "magic potions" out of soap, toothpaste, and water.

Once my friend and I made plans to build two giant robots and take over the world (we got the idea from Spy Fox).
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
I used to lead a legion of water pistol packing heathens, otherwise known as my old church friends. We were so much more hardcore than any real gang today.
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -
-Epiphone Dot Deluxe -
-Gibson Les Paul Studio -
-Epiphone PR200E -
Me and my friend were building a fortress out of stone and mud, had a "Pirate ship" (a tree on which we were spending lots of time. I drew the flag )... good times, good times.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
WTF?

This great story with no payoff

You should have just lied and said you got the puppy
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
Quote by imgooley

I was into building crazy things too.

I tried to build the "flame-boy floaty machine"...a chopper we could ride and drop water balloons from ...I was going to make it out of plywood, metal tubing, a fan for the main prop and a string trimmer engine...........that would have been so much fun if we ever started it and even better if it actually worked...haha