Ok Pit. Here is the scoop.Bad things about me: I am Poor as ****, living in a house with 3 bedrooms and five people, with twins coming. I have terribaly bad grades ( Average for me about 60). I have a big drinking problem that i cant afford to keep or fix. I just got my heart broken by the girl of my dreams, which i dont think i will be getting over any time soon. I am emo,and unfortunatlly i cut. No one likes me for any of the right reasons. I am very good a sports, though i find them boring in every sense. Not that bad things about me: I am a good song writter. I am the best guitarist out of all the guitarists i know, and thats coming from them. I am a poet.

Can anyone give me a clue on where my life is going?
Down the drain?

Seriously, others have it worse. Life sucks and then you die. That is just the way life is.
cheer up and look at the good things only.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by jemocam
I am emo,and unfortunatlly i cut.

The counselor's office.
ok join a band get some gigs where they pay, get a job and support your family, and just keep studying and you will make it =)
stop drinking, stop cutting, get a job, move out, get laid, die.

in that order
Theres something you need to remember in this day and age;

Lifes a bitch. Then you marry one, then you get divorced and lose all your money and then you get raped and murdered by the mafia.

Seriously, I've had a ****load of crap myself recently but its not like you can't turn it around. For a start, get your ass studying instea dof being on UG, quitting drinking isn't anywhere near as hard as people claim it is, and as for being emo...... well, you brought that on yourself.

Sorry if thats harsh, but thats how it is.
Quote by imgooley
Down the drain?

Seriously, others have it worse. Life sucks and then you die. That is just the way life is.

george carlin ftw.

but you should pull yourself together on those grades and start thinking about a part time job. maybe if you had some money to buy stuff for yourself, life wouldn't suck as much.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Quote by chrismetal86
cheer up and look at the good things only.

What things?

Man i feel for you, thats bad.
Maybe you should detox, stop cutting, stop drinking.
After detox, start over.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Move out, ditch your life and (if you're really a good poet and guitar player like you say you are), join a band, play gigs, get famous, get rich, return home triumphant
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Music, man.

Use music. Band. Gigs. At least you'll have a little money and something to do/think about.

Girl situation, that will work itself out eventually, just don't linger over it too long.

Talk to someone at school (counselor, or whoever) about cutting, alcoholism, and grades. Okay, maybe not alcoholism. But you have to get off your ass and do SOMETHING.
Quote by jemocam
Ok Pit. Here is the scoop.Bad things about me: I am Poor as ****, living in a house with 3 bedrooms and five people, with twins coming. I have terribaly bad grades ( Average for me about 60). I have a big drinking problem that i cant afford to keep or fix. I just got my heart broken by the girl of my dreams, which i dont think i will be getting over any time soon. I am emo,and unfortunatlly i cut. No one likes me for any of the right reasons. I am very good a sports, though i find them boring in every sense. Not that bad things about me: I am a good song writter. I am the best guitarist out of all the guitarists i know, and thats coming from them. I am a poet.

Study.
Hard.

Oh and stop cutting yourself, seriously, W T F?
Quote by Paul Scholes
You sound like a douche. Maybe that's why life isn't working out for you.

no he doesnt

im going with the find a band idea
motivation is wat u need

i should prob take my own advice too..
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Yeah, if you're willing to improve your grades, there's people that want to help. Actually there's people that are willing to help you with any of those problems you mentioned. If you want it and are ready to work for it, your life won't head towards the impending ****hole.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by sneyob
Move out, ditch your life, join a band, play gigs, get famous, get rich, return home triumphant

I'd do the first 4.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Don't mope around about how much your life sucks, do something about it. It won't stop sucking until 1) you admit it doesn't suck and 2) you actually take action about it.

Get a job. I can't really say which one, because I don't know you that well, but once you get some money, it helps a lot. They say money doesn't buy happiness, but it solves being pissed because you have no money, so it does make you a bit happier.
wait it out.

edit:

your life doesn't suck, you just think it does. go walk around downtown and count the homeless people.
*looks at avatar*
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
wow, you suck at life...

...i know! maybe an internet forum of teenage guitarists can fix you!
I have no opinion on this matter.
start smoking weed too then get a band.

You never know, if you're really good at guitar you could be the new-age hendrix.

Except...not black....
and not as coulourful...
...and not as dead...
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
As for cutting I have never done it, so I dont like to judge things I havent done. So I guess hope things work out for you :-D

If your grades never improve atleast get your diploma then join a union or something. That will surely cure your emo and bring you into manhood.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Stop pitying yourself would be a good start.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
is your name kevin? i think i know you!
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile