On my Ibanez JS100 the other day, the tone knob came out about 1/4 inch, but the knob didnt come off. the tone doesnt work as well now, and i was just kinda wondering, what just happened? pics tomorrow. any help is appreciated.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Apr 13, 2008,
Only thing i can think of is that you have a coil spilt tone pot when you pull up it switches the sound basically turning your humbuker to a single or puts them out of phase with each other.
as far as I can tell that is not one of the options on that guitar but I am not an Ibanez expert.
The only other thing it can be is that you gone done broke the damn thing.
Is it all wobbily or still secure and does anything happen when you turn it or push it back down ?
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
Quote by GOLDIE93
Only thing i can think of is that you have a coil spilt tone pot when you pull up it switches the sound basically turning your humbuker to a single or puts them out of phase with each other

well, i went to my lesson today, and thats what it is.

yet another guitar problem solved by GOLDIE93!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Hey man glad I could help.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09