Okay ill go to the doctor about this but i wanted to check if anyone had anything like this. Today i got this huge pain on my groin (right side), it was in the very top corner of my thigh basically. It felt like someone was kicking my nuts for about 45 minutes, it was pretty agonising,

Anyway it went away after an hour or so. All i can say is eating something made it feel better, another thing my old chap was tender and sore and still is so it must be related.

If anyone knows what this could be helpful before i have to drop my pants for a doctor.
maybe u popped it out of place or something??
did u get it after u woke up?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
well if it didn't have to do w/ your groin i would say appendisitus(sp), but since your groin is involved im gonna say you have aids
dude, i saw a guy passed, and i kicked his nuts i belive 34 times, and he didnt wake, but when he did he was like " OMG WTF AHHHHH!!!"
Quote by itsxsteves
maybe u popped it out of place or something??
did u get it after u woke up?

yeah i struggled to find my right ball after i woke up, but that sometimes happens like it feels like its far back in your groin, not where it should be.
Is the pain in the testicle itself? If so you could possibly have a hernia.

I once had pain in my right nut for about a month straight, it turned out it was some kind of pinched nerve which eventually healed by itself.

it could also be aids though.
Quote by TheBF
Has your girlfriend farted whilst you gave her anal?

haha, noob. he'd be dead if that happened.

duh.
Quote by bassboy 999
lets just say someone gave you an answer. would you really trust the pit?

not with my life but by the same token many doctors will just write you off and give you painkillers. The pit should start its on medical practice...

Symptoms..Broken arm..Diagnosis..Aids..Treatment..Death
Quote by daytripper75
haha, noob. he'd be dead if that happened.

duh.

No, when a woman farts while you give her anal, the gas enters your open penis and, because of the mechanism of an erect penis, the gas can go no further, but more and more is entering, so basically your penis expands filled with farts, before deflating as the gas re-enters the woman's rectum.