So... my girlfriend is and has been in tears for about the last 2 weeks straight. I've done everything i can to comfort her but to no avail. Added to many many other health problems, she has had horrible stomach pains for around the last 5 months. 2 weeks ago she went to the doctor and was given some pretty sad news. Its her uterus, its swollen to some huge size and the doctor gave her too options. However its a lose lose situation. 1) They remove the uterus. She would have no more pain at all... however she would no longer be able to have a baby. And this is what kills her most of all. But the 2nd option isn't much better. 2) They give her medicines in the form of chemoshots. The shots reduce the stomach pain, however result in loss of hair, gain of weight. Most importantly there is a high possibility of them causing blisters on the liver which may be fatal.

I don't want comfort and i'm not really venting. allthough i guess i kind of am. But i really would like to no if any christians on the community can give me some encouraging verses? I know its probably hopeless but i don't know of any christian forums. Flame me away. I don't care.

Thanks...
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
I dont have any verses, but I feel terrible for you. Best of luck with the situation, I hope your girlfriend can find some peace of mind eventually..
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

wow sry to hear that bro
id say chuck norris' tears....

edit: seriously, im really sry to hear that..
best of luck to her, and u

godedit: looking on the bright side
adoption isnt such a bad thing
and ud be saving a child that could have no life
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Last edited by itsxsteves at Apr 13, 2008,
Dude, I don't know any verses, but I really wish you the best. That sounds like a bad situation all around, but I'd say you should do whatever's safest for your girlfriend. Isn't her life more important than her ability to reproduce? Just my two cents.
Sorry to hear that.

I can't think of any verses off the top of my head. But um..."Jesus wept" so you can too.

That probably sounds really stupid.
Signature temporarily empty
Wow, that sounds horrible.

I'm not christian and a don't have any "verses" but I feel for you and her.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
You come to the pit to try getting some decent encouraging christian verses, and yet you say you haven't any hope.

As much as I would love to help, I'm not one to really know any christian verses, yet I am christian (new at it, gimme a break) Just find hope in your family and friends, perhaps even your thoughts. Pretty much helped me through a couple hard times, but it seems you have it a bit harder...

I wish the best of luck to both of you.
i honestly have to say, that i think option one would be her best bet. if you want children, you always have the option to adopt. im wishing you guys best of luck, and you will be in my prayers! sorry i cant be of actual help
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
I'm not Christian and haven't read more then a page of the bible, so I can't really help you there. But I had girlfriend who suffered from illnesses also, but a different kind of illness(es). Something as serious as what she's going through you can't really blame her for not feeling so great even if you comfort her, it's just not the way things realistically happen.
Stay strong, and be there for her. Let her know that you stand by her through it all.
Last edited by KingDev at Apr 13, 2008,
Rev. 24:3,4- It's a prophecy, but it gives some hope that God cares about us.
IdirtI

I sold my Parker Nitefly, Line 6 POD X3 Live and Crate Powerblock on Ebay. I'm depressed about it, so if I'm grumpy, that's why. = (
Wow, thats terrible. Ill pray for you but I cant say I know any Christian verses !

Good luck man.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani??

But in all seriousness, best of luck. ****ty deal.
Quote by bjovi400
i honestly have to say, that i think option one would be her best bet. if you want children, you always have the option to adopt. im wishing you guys best of luck, and you will be in my prayers! sorry i cant be of actual help

I'd have to agree.

I have no verses or prayers for you, only my wishes. I wish you and your girlfriend best of luck as well. Everyone hits rough spots in their life, some rougher than others. It is these obstacles that help shape a person. Just be strong and tell her to be strong and that you will get through this.

Sincerely,
me
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Dude, I'm really sorry to hear that........ Both you guys are in my prayers.

I can't remember any verses at the moment though...... *ashamed*
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Thank you all...
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Quote by idirti
Rev. 24:3,4- It's a prophecy, but it gives some hope that God cares about us.

not to sound angry but revelations 24 doesn't exist...
Quote by iantheman