Hey UG, i need help making some cash. Since for one, i cant get a job (15 year olds aren't allowed to work, i think.) I need the money for a new guitar, so i figured why not ask guitarists? The people around here dont want other people doing there lawn.. for some odd reason. I need a few brainstorming ideas
If there are Publixes nearby you could be a bagboy...
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

You could go collect cans and bottles and take them down to the recycling center for money.

Helping environment + making money = win.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Male prostitute

Genious idea.

Quote by Aaron0612
If there are Publixes nearby you could be a bagboy...

Publixes?
I worked as a busboy when I was 14, but I knew the owner of the restaurant. It can be hard to find a job when you're 15, but there are a few places that will hire you.

Anyway, babysitting's a good way to go, unless you hate kids.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You could go collect cans and bottles and take them down to the recycling center for money.

Helping environment + making money = win.

Helping environment + making money + male prostitution = epic win
umpire something at a rec center?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by jemocam
Helping environment + making money + male prostitution = epic win

You mean like a low-emission dildo?
I got an idea..

Babysitting+Stealing there cans/bottles + Male prostitution

;o
I hear bank-robbing is quite lucrative. That is, if you don't mind cops and angry screaming people.
Chloroform + Babysitting = $$$$$$$$$
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
dude 15 year olds CAN get jobs don't be a lazy mexican. Go out and apply yourself to different stores and hope for the best. I'm fifteen and I had my job since last year (when I just turned 14) workin in a bakery. You might not exactly like what your doing but a job is a job.
Quote by PTfan
dude 15 year olds CAN get jobs don't be a lazy mexican. Go out and apply yourself to different stores and hope for the best. I'm fifteen and I had my job since last year (when I just turned 14) workin in a bakery. You might not exactly like what your doing but a job is a job.

Excuse me? Your so ignorant, if at all most Mexicans aren't lazy.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser white
Schecter Damein FR
Crate GTD15R
Metal Muff
get a job at a grocery store, most of them will hire 15 year olds. or sell drugs.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i will send u 5$, yes in cold hard cash, if u let me name your first born offspring.