I think its loving yourself. Thats really hard to do sometimes though.

Also to live in bliss. You have to block things out.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
I once read "Nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."
So go for that maybe...
The secret to happiness is to convince yourself that you have reached the epitome of happiness. Then, nobody can possibly take it away from you.
Quote by Monkey@Keyboard
I once read "Nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."
So go for that maybe...

i strongly disagree

homemade chocolate pudding is better than a ham sandwich therefore better than eternal happiness every time i eat it it makes me happy so its like a 2 for 1 deal
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Eh, thats what i do and i'm happy most of the time.
til that nigga stole my yoshi.

disclaimer:I am not racist, but that animation was hilarious.
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
I think its loving yourself. Thats really hard to do sometimes though.

Also to live in bliss. You have to block things out.

Loving yourself doesn't immediately induce happiness, but without a good sense of self-respect, happiness cannot be achieved. As far as blocking things out, no. If you have some kind of problem, evading it, or blocking it out won't make it go away.
*This Space For Rent*