Hello, my name is Mike. I want a new distortion pedal, though I just bough a EHX hottubes, I'm goign to be honest with you. IT SUCKS DONT GET ONE!!! So I'm probably going to trade it and get a better one, but I dont want to make a mistake this time around. I'm looking at a Metal Muff, cause I 'oved my friend's or I'm also looking at a BBE Crusher. ITs a hard choise. I want something that really stands out, and has extreamly heavy distrtion, but every note is still clear. I was recomende the Hyde, but I'm not sure. any sugestions??????
buy a big massive high distortion amplifier, then no need for stupid waste of time pedals
TS has...
Fender: Champion "600"
and
Traynor: DG65DY, which I have never heard of.

It seemed to me the MM was more -sludgey than the BBE, but the tonality was more versatile
Last edited by guitar/bass76 at Apr 14, 2008,
Quote by uvq
buy a big massive high distortion amplifier, then no need for stupid waste of time pedals

i would point out your ignorance and pwn you, but by the looks of it you're too banned to notice.

If you're sure you like the metal muff and theres no way of trying anything else in a store, then i'd say get the metal muff so you know what you're buying.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
The Marshall Jackhammer pedal on the Overdrive setting is pretty awesome. You have to tell us what kind of music you play first before we can suggest anything, tho.
Quote by JilaX^
The Marshall Jackhammer pedal on the Overdrive setting is pretty awesome. You have to tell us what kind of music you play first before we can suggest anything, tho.

yeah, i was thinking about recommending that. beware of the distortion setting though... it doesn't bypass properly, at least not in my jackhammer...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
yeah, i was thinking about recommending that. beware of the distortion setting though... it doesn't bypass properly, at least not in my jackhammer...

Yeah, they are awesome. Might be getting one this weekend.
ok I play rock, my fav band is muse. I want that kinda sound
Quote by guitar/bass76
TS has...
Fender: Champion "600"
and
Traynor: DG65DY, which I have never heard of.

It seemed to me the MM was more -sludgey than the BBE, but the tonality was more versatile

I traced my traynor, now I have a Blues deluxe