Right, let's say that a guy has been locked up in a cave somewhere for a year. He's had absolutely no access to any newspapers, TV news programs, radio news programs, or the internet. So, he therefore has no idea what's been going on in the world.

Imagine that this guy has approached you, and has told you that he is far too lazy to go and find all this information for himself. He asks you what has been happening in the world in the past year.

What is the first thing that you would think of to tell him?
A man got pregenant, then I would disappoint him by explaining it.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'd tell him to go **** himself the lazy bastard.

InvaderTSN wins this thread. Not only for his post but because his name is related to one of the only funny cartoons ever.
Feed your mind.
Earth exploded 6 months prior....and us two were responsible for repopulating Mars, which we somehow conveniently both made it to.
"were communist now"
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
I would tell him that the coolest thing in the world right now is to blow off your head with a shotgun while trying to dodge cars on the freeway.

Once he died I would go to his body and go "Oh yeah,I forgot to tell you about something called "Epic LULZ!!!".Epic Lulz would be hadededededed.
i'd probably tell some elaborate story about something that happened to me 5 minutes previous.
for example:
"oh man, it was so crazy. i was walking down the street, and i see this midget on a horse. and i don't mean a little tiny pony, i mean a ****ing black beauty, you follow me?...."
and so on.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I'd tell him, 'You haven't missed much.'
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?