i have a first generation iPod nano that ive had for 2 years now, and i love it. one problem though, for some reason there are some artists that are checked on my library on my comp, that dont show up on my iPod's artists list. their songs however are on my ipod because i can go to the songs individualy from the songs menu to look up the songs, and i can play the songs individualy, but id like to be able to play the whole album or whole song list from the artist. i know it has nothing to do with the id tag things being diferent from pirated music because as some of the artiss that dont show up are pirated, santana does not show up on the artist list even though i own the cds and i even bought one of their songs directly on itunes.
it is also happening to my little brothers 3rd generation iPod nano as well.

does anyone else have this problem?
does anyone know a solution to this problem?

thanks
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Ehhh...try the only iPod question thread, it's probably on the 2nd or 3rd page of the Pit.
Signature temporarily empty
Probably because it's in a compilation. You can only access to those artists by album or song.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
my bad
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
make sure that the album name is on each and every song... if not, the song might now show up under artist... i had this exact same problem
thanks Xiaoxi! you the mannn.

i turned compilations off and whatd you know, good as new!i dont know how it got turned on though, i didnt do it. maybe one of my friends.

anyways, thanks for the help guys

/thread

marilize leguana!