I was thinking about this the other day. Even though I don't like these bands.
Fall out Boy and My Chemical Romance getting insults from elitists saying how much they suck they aren't talented or something like that. These bands read this stuff everyday, sure they have tons of money and fans but I think this really hits them. They are making the music they like and I think you should respect them for that. Also people saying they aren't talented, how would you know? These guys might be shredders but don't want to show it.
Discuss. Please no flaming bands.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
it sucks to be them? howso? They make more many than many UGers will ever see. I personally dont like them in the least, but as far as "It sucks to be them" not really.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
hmm yeah i guess it does suck getting dissed but you have to live with it. you cant please everyone i guess.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Yeah, I hate that they get all that crap. I mean, I don't really like em that much, but the're not terrible.
Signature temporarily empty
They're douche bags. Have you ever met and talked to them? Or listened to their interviews? They deserve each insult they get for being stuck up pricks.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I agree.
They enjoy it, we shouldn't put down what they enjoy. If they did that to your band, you'd not like it.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)