Page 1 of 2
Hello,

I am a staff writer for my school's newspaper (which is relatively laid back). I have decided to take it upon myself to write an article on bathroom vandalism. As such, I have gone to all the boys bathrooms in my school and as of last Tuesday tallied 59 counts of vandalism.

Vandalism = writing on walls/stalls, general defacing, grafetti, theft, etc.. "Taking a crap" does not count and will not be included. Please keep discussion mature.

As part of the second portion of the article I want to get quotes and stories of other people from other schools who have actually vandalized or participated in vandalising school bathrooms. More specifically it would be great if you could answer some of the following questions:

Why did you vandalize the bathroom?
Did you ever get caught/punished for doing so?
How did you vandalize the bathroom/what did you write?
Would you do it again?
Do you feel guilty?

I'm mostly looking for responces from teenagers in high school. The more information I can get the better. I'm probably going to compile and submit the article in a week or two. I'll take the best/my favorite responses and actually feature them in the article.

Note: You may either optionally provide your real name/more info like where school located, etc. If none provided if I quote you I will use your UG username unless you provide me with something else.

Thank you! The more replies the better.

Salvorix
Last edited by Salvorix at Apr 13, 2008,
i wrote
"here i sit broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted"
epic lulz insued
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
I drew a picture of a horse having anal sex with the principal.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
i once wrote '-------- loves ****' on the outside of the door then, 'he really does' on the other
Did it: Yea
Caught: Nope.
Wrote: "Allison is a Dirty *****"
Do it again: Not really
Guilty: Never, it was the truth.
On accident. I was at Fred Meyers using the toilet. I took care of my business, and flushed. It didn't flush. So, I tried it again, and it overflowed. Water went everywhere, and I quickly walked out. I never got caught.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by maggot9779
Would taking a major **** count as vandalism?

NO, please do not reply with this. I am talking about writing on the walls and in the stalls, and related matters.

Thank you everybody for your feedback thus far. Please keep the replies coming.
Quote by led/head
i wrote
epic lulz insued

"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
No. Mainly because school bathrooms are probably the worst places you could ever be in, and I avoid them like a plague.
Of I have.I shatted on the floor.Ran out before any one came in.

Not really.I only go in there to pee.
1. ) I enjoy it.
2. ) Never.
3. ) Bombed a stall (Or tagged if you prefer ex. Graffiti)
4. ) Yes.
5. ) Never.
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
i have never but somebody wrote "BUTT SECKS?" on the toilet paper dispenser in the only bathroom at my school that i use.
Last year, about four of my friends would all go to take a piss at the same time. Each person would go in a stall and try to piss over the walls at another person. I never got hit
Quote by InvaderTSN
No. Mainly because school bathrooms are probably the worst places you could ever be in, and I avoid them like a plague.

i agree
i havent crapped in a school bathroom for 3-4 years. someone ALWAYS has to piss on the rim. bunch of heathans
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
I'd go in the bathroom stall and play all my cell phone ringtones while I took a massive ****. Only thing that sucks is there's all these splashing noises when there's a pause in your ringtone.

**** you, Sprint.
Quote by Avedas
Last year, about four of my friends would all go to take a piss at the same time. Each person would go in a stall and try to piss over the walls at another person. I never got hit

Well that sounds...fun!!
Signature temporarily empty
i once took a shit on the floor, them smeared it all over the mirrors. then i cut both my wrists, and mixed blood with the shit. after that i jammed tons of toilet paper in all of the toilets, then i flushed them, which caused them all to overflow simultaneously. then i ripped the tiles from the ceiling. i was about to take another shit in the sink when a teacher walked in. at that point i ripped off my shirt and began smearing blood and feces all over my chest while screaming as loud as possible.

needless to say i got arrested and put in a state hospital for a few months.

i regret nothing.
Quote by led/head
i wrote
epic lulz insued

did you write the 2nd part??

then one day ill take a chance, try to fart and shit my pants
??

one day i wrote

"TITS!" really really really big on the door
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
When I was in lunch one day during my freshman year of high school, a friend approached me and told me to check the third-floor girls' bathroom because someone had written something about me. After investigating, I found that on one of the toilet paper dispensers in a stall, 'Saadia (then my last name) is a Whore' in large, very neatly written black letters. I laughed it off since there would be no reason for someone to write that anyways, and at some point I wrote 'Don't Hate <3' beside it. After about a month, the entire dispenser was repainted and my legacy as a toilet slut was forever lost.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Some guy wrote on our bathroom wall:

"Why do people join gangs? Answer here_____"

So I wrote:

"For the vajayjay"

Then like five guys wrote death threat responses to my vajayjay joke such as, but not limited to:

"I will rip your eyes out and rape you through your mouth"

"You better pray to your false god I don't find you"

and the classic:

"I will hunt you down and kill you".

Was pretty funny.
I haven't but a friend of mine once blew up a toilet with a cherry bomb i believe (or some other random fireworks), and ended up flooding the bathroom. He was expelled shortly after the incident.
Quote by Avedas

ew, you're yucky! haha
Salvorix, I think you should post a copy of the article here.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Quote by vintage x metal
When I was in lunch one day during my freshman year of high school, a friend approached me and told me to check the third-floor girls' bathroom because someone had written something about me. After investigating, I found that on one of the toilet paper dispensers in a stall, 'Saadia (then my last name) is a Whore' in large, very neatly written black letters. I laughed it off since there would be no reason for someone to write that anyways, and at some point I wrote 'Don't Hate <3' beside it. After about a month, the entire dispenser was repainted and my legacy as a toilet slut was forever lost.

.. or was it? Muhahahahahahahaa....!
Why did you vandalize the bathroom? Bored
Did you ever get caught/punished for doing so? Nah
How did you vandalize the bathroom/what did you write? I wrote a whole bunch of **** about this kid that was going to fight, and blamed his not showing up on a 'dentist' appointment. I ended up confronting the kid, wich pussied out again :B
Would you do it again? Probably
Do you feel guilty? Noes,
Quote by trsc
.. or was it? Muhahahahahahahaa....!

Yes. Other than in the picture that my friend took of it.

It caused a pretty big commotion, actually. One nice big lol.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

Quite a response. Thank you, as well as all others who have posted.

Let's keep them coming!

We are very interested on the reason why people do vandalism/grafitti.
Quote by vintage x metal
Yes. Other than in the picture that my friend took of it.

It caused a pretty big commotion, actually. One nice big lol.

Oh,I want some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i did it for the lols obviously
Quote by Salvorix
We are very interested on the reason why people do vandalism/grafitti.

All the cool kids are doing it, duh!
Quote by lateraluspiral
did you write the 2nd part??

then one day ill take a chance, try to fart and shit my pants
??

one day i wrote

"TITS!" really really really big on the door

dude
i totally forgot that part
EDIT: i did it because there was a slim hope that somebody would find out it was me and then i would be a "bad" kid that gets all the ladies and will finally get to put willy to some real use

Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
Last edited by led/head at Apr 13, 2008,
Quote by led/head
dude
i totally forgot that part
EDIT: i did it because there was a slim hope that somebody would find out it was me and then i would be a "bad" kid that gets all the ladies and will finally get to put willy to some real use

Interesting.
you inspected a bathroom..............tallying the "counts of vandalism"?! 59?!! what the **** is this, a bathroom fetish or something?

...wow. send me the article when it's done. what an interesting read. i've always pondered as to why people **** with bathrooms. fascinating.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Why did you vandalize the bathroom?

For the laughs.

Did you ever get caught/punished for doing so?

No.

How did you vandalize the bathroom/what did you write?

I beat Halo 2 on Legendary. Looks like you're sitting in the right spot.

Would you do it again?

Yeah, I've run out of material though, so not for a while yet.

Do you feel guilty?

Not in the slightest.
Page 1 of 2