i think they are stupid, unless you're in Judas Preist
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
yes its as gay as wearing assless chaps and running around in the mens bathroom of the superbowl and tickling people as they pee
I think studded belts are lame.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If leather itself wasn't gay enough, bleaching it and putting studs in it definitely nails that coffin down. Yet somehow, if you were to replace the studs with 4 foot long nails, that would be METAL!
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Yep..gay
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69
yes its as gay as wearing assless chaps and running around in the mens bathroom of the superbowl and tickling people as they pee

I think the black ones are cool, but the silver studs are overdone. My friend used to have one with red studs, it was pretty cool.
Signature temporarily empty
Wear whatever you want to wear. Who cares. Don't stare or even compare. Just wear what you care to wear.

Meh, almost poetic.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I wear a brown belt. It holds my pants up. It's a very good working relationship.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
um.... where I come from, a man's belt is meant to hold up his pants and isn't a fashion statement.
I have...well, it's like an 80's hair metal belt. I has two rows of holes and it's black leather.
Signature temporarily empty
I think what you wear has nothing to do with your sexuality. However, being attracted to the same sex, does.
Quote by aaron6890
not gay, althought white is pushing it, depends on if you are having sex with man while you wear it.

EDIT: woah, and nice name!

not it aint gay , unless like the above said. also, nice name
I have a black leather pirate belt. It's so epic that it's not even studded with studs, it's studded with pirate heads.