Lol, its a revolution
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
Quote by aaron6890
oh god its the "Who the F*ck loves...." thing again!

Sweet nostalgia

See, we're building memories here, people.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
Drunken fapping is not for n00bz
not super great. Trying to write a research paper and it's not working.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Blew off some homework to talk to the girlfriend. Yea that's gonna bite me in the butt soon enough...
Quote by civildp1
not super great. Trying to write a research paper and it's not working.

get off UG man lol
JOIN THE SANDWICH GROUP!!!!

GROUP!
it 11:41....

PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
it's monday afternoon...... and my maths modelling isnt going down to well...... any one no how i can setup an ODE for rotational motion??
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?

I am loved!
Quote by Freezer Burn
Blew off some homework to talk to the girlfriend. Yea that's gonna bite me in the butt soon enough...

hopefully she'll do if first.

i was too busy remeincing that i forgot to say what i was doing, sitting at home, watching TV, enjoying my last few hours of weekend, trying to get the cures "10:15 on a saturday night" out of my head, its been stuck in it since yesterday, when i woke up at 10:15 and i thought "huh, 10:15 on a satuday.....morning! haha, i too funny.... <dies a little inside>"
I'm just fine
Listening to bright eyes
waiting for 8:57
to remind this one girl that exactly one month ago that minute we started going out
only 10 minutes left
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?

I am loved!
Quote by Doppelgänger
I'm good. I'm pissed off that the weekend's over so quickly, though.

Indeed, shall we go on a killing rampage?
I feel like jumping off a building.

Hooray, pessimism.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
Quote by aaron6890
i see your picture and raise you a poster:

yes i am this bored.

You wanna fight?

Beat that.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?

I am loved!
Quote by MasterOfCows
Indeed, shall we go on a killing rampage?

Can I come? I have Beelzebub locked in my closet.
Quote by aaron6890
things will pick up, while if you jump off a building you will litterally be "picked up"

True... perhaps I'll just run into a wall instead.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.