Yes, this is only my second thread.

Now that that's outta the way, onto business. I'm gonna be a Junior in High School, and I wanna get some volunteer work done sometime before Senior year. I've been thinking of careers, and I've been thinking of musical instrument repairer as a job. Anyone know any good volunteer programs? Or any good volunteer programs in general?
Quote by ARC-1138
Yes, this is only my second thread.

Now that that's outta the way, onto business. I'm gonna be a Junior in High School, and I wanna get some volunteer work done sometime before Senior year. I've been thinking of careers, and I've been thinking of musical instrument repairer as a job. Anyone know any good volunteer programs? Or any good volunteer programs in general?

why not get a paid job?
I've been here since '04.

I don't know about music related volunteering, but my high school required us to do a certain amount of volunteer work in order to graduate and I spent a couple Saturdays helping Habitats for Humanity build houses. It's usually really easy if you have any experience using tools.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by NFFC_1865
why not get a paid job?
that wouldn't count towards your VOLUNTEER hours......anyways my school is connected to the recreation center so i worked there for a while to get my hours,try working at one in your town
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Last edited by Rocketface2112 at Apr 13, 2008,
You could always volunteer at an animal shelter for a few hours a week. Places like that are always on the lookout for new help. That's what I had to do for Honors a while back.
Hospitals usually always have volunteer programs.

I also know a couple people have volunteered at fire departments and they say it's awesome.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows